The joy of ignorance

Now that we are only a month + away from the film I can come back to the site. I saw the trailer and I think it looks great. I remember all the hand ringing about how shabby ol Danny boy looked when they first started filming, " he looks OLD, UGLY, what's with the beard ect.." He just looks like Craig to me, he was never a pretty boy LOL Everyone trying to piece things together ect. Maybe because my profession is music production I just know that you can't tell much by how the sausage looks being made. I'm just going to trust the sausage makers history. I hope we have another " CR " not " QOS " BUT either way BOND IS BACK My only complaint is HOW many times are they going to go back to the " rouge " agent thing. He does work for "hmss" does he not LOL

Well anyway cheers to year 50, I think it's going to be a good one and all the Judi Dentch M haters out there it looks like you may get your wish and have this as her last one. Is the running time really "majesty" length. Very cool, I will be there day one continuing a tradition of seeing Bond on the big screen that goes all the way back to 77 and " TSWLM " I'm a 10 year old at heart anyway. :)) :)) :))

Comments

• HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Well put. -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    I must admit it only feels like yesterday when the Skyfall Press Conference was held, officially revealing the leaked title etc. At the time it felt like an eternity away until release date however with all the leaks, videoblogs and press etc the wait has not been too bad!!!!!

Have a good feeling about this one, one thing is for sure it will be better then QoS which is in my opinion mediocre but certainly not as bad as some of the series!

Never been to an IMAX screening, guess it will be worth the upgrade?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I must admit it only feels like yesterday when the Skyfall Press Conference was held, officially revealing the leaked title etc. At the time it felt like an eternity away until release date however with all the leaks, videoblogs and press etc the wait has not been too bad!!!!!

Have a good feeling about this one, one thing is for sure it will be better then QoS which is in my opinion mediocre but certainly not as bad as some of the series!

Never been to an IMAX screening, guess it will be worth the upgrade?
    IMAX is well worth the upgrade! i saw Raiders of the lost ark in IMAX two days ago and the SKyfall teaser proceeded it, it looked great in IMAX.
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    If you have an interest in seeing "Skyfall" in IMAX, check out this interview with Roger Deakins.

Here is an interview in three parts in which Roger Deakins talks about going digital with the Arri Alexa on In Time and Skyfall, image quality, Master Prime lenses, Alexa's optical view finder, the IMAX blow-up for Skyfall, the 'resolution race' and texture in his images.

A conversation with Roger Deakins - part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvA1ChE … ure=relmfu

A conversation with Roger Deakins - part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lh69p5g … ure=relmfu

A conversation with Roger Deakins - part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00OGyWAD … ure=relmfu