SPOILER: Synopsis released.

StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
Not sure I am even going to read this myself, but here it is anyway!

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_23_poster_us_one_sheet_teaser.php3?t=&s=&id=03277

OMG OMG OMG I can't wait now!!!!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Fun Read although I don't know about the Elephant stampede through London or
    the love scene between Finnes and Dench, Even the Flashback sequence showing
    Bond's first career as a Dancer for The Royal Ballet, Held me Spellbound. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Who would have thought, 007 confused over his sexuality! No wonder his Bondgirl count is pretty low during DC's tenure!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm...questionable!
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Going rogue, again...

LTK? DAD? CR? QOS?

EON not yet fed up with that route yet?

Until 1989 bar a bit iof disobedience in OHMSS, he was a by-the-book publuc servant...
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    I was really hoping for an adventure based mission, and am tired of the whole rogue thing.
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    zaphod wrote:
    I was really hoping for an adventure based mission, and am tired of the whole rogue thing.

Indeed.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It will be a bit of a novelty to see Bond walk into M's Office
    and be sent on a Mission. :D
    Then Bond will disagree with it and Go Rogue On M all over again. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Agent007jamestAgent007jamest usaPosts: 163MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
    Fun Read although I don't know about the Elephant stampede through London or
    the love scene between Finnes and Dench, Even the Flashback sequence showing
    Bond's first career as a Dancer for The Royal Ballet, Held me Spellbound. ;)
    I felt it "jumped the shark", so to speak, during the Flashback sequence when baby bond was shown crashing from planet brypton in an aston martin and his only bryptonite is beautiful women with overly sexual names. But Mrs. Honey Pussy Goodhead Wood Ryder Alnite did steal the show!