NEW Skyfall TV Spot.

Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
edited September 2012 in Skyfall - Bond 23 (2012)
A new TV Spot featuring new scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SljThtc9PQE

xxx

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Nice find, Looks cool. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Nice find, Marketto007. I like the new footage. Skyfall continues to look very promising.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Looks good!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    looks good, but new footage? just looks like a rehash of what we've already seen.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    This is what the official trailer should've been like - not too long and very promising.
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Ah, that door! And...ejector seat, you're joking!
    edited September 2012
    edit
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    I have a feeling this contravenes the AJB rules about EON-copyrighted material!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It might be a bit naughty, So make the most of it. B-)
    Eon have people everywhere :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Agent007jamestAgent007jamest usaPosts: 163MI6 Agent
    Golrush007 wrote:
    Ah, that door! And...ejector seat, you're joking!
    you took the words right out of my mouth or off my keyboard so to speak! cant wait to see the db5 back in action! :007)
    Golrush007 wrote:
    And...ejector seat, you're joking!

That is a MAJOR SPOILER! That image should not have been posted. A link should have been provided with a SPOILER ALERT! attached.
  • Agent007jamestAgent007jamest usaPosts: 163MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Golrush007 wrote:

That is a MAJOR SPOILER! That image should not have been posted. A link should have been provided with a SPOILER ALERT! attached.
    your right the biggest spoiler to date! i am so surprised they put that in the commercial but very happy all the same!!! it is a very nice nod to Bond fans because it says so much to us but for the uninitiated is a meaningless 1 second flash in the commercial. i actually think it was a classy edit by the EON/ Sony team.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,625Chief of Staff
    Moore Than wrote:
    Golrush007 wrote:

But you have already watched the TV advert...so, therefore, you have seen it already...so what EXACTLY is your complaint here ?:)

If you don't want spoliers....don't watch the bl00dy film trailers 8-) :))
    YNWA 97
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I have a feeling this contravenes the AJB rules about EON-copyrighted material!

Yea, it does....but are Eon REALLY that bothered about some images that THEY have put into the public domain...and that promotes THEIR film ? :s
    YNWA 97
    edited September 2012
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:
    Golrush007 wrote:

But you have already watched the TV advert...so, therefore, you have seen it already...so what EXACTLY is your complaint here ?:)

First of all, Marketto posted a number of images direct from the TV Spot, which I do not think is allowed here, or is it? One of them was a major spoiler.

Whether I have seen the TV Spot or not is irrelevant to the point I am making. The Skyfall forum is not a designated spoiler forum. Therefore, when someone posts a spoiler (whatever it may be) it should be common courtesy to give a warning ( a SPOILER ALERT!) therefore giving everyone the choice whether to view or not. Am I right?
    I already edited the posts with the images. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm here since 2002, and this was never a problem to me.

Kind regards.

xxx
    To be honest, I keep watching this 'new' tv spot and I still can't spot the images marketto previously posted here.

I personally find it totally daft that posting EoN images is a bad thing, I mean there's no such thing as bad publicity right? However, it's a fact EoN obviously control these copyright matters and we have no choice but to keep them sweet by adhering to their wishes, ie no EoN owned images.

As for spoilers, I think Moore than has a point. Some of us enjoy reading theories and seeing cool images, such as Bond firing his ppk etc. but dont want to see or hear major spoilers. it wouldn't hurt for anyone posting something more revealing to slap a spoiler warning on it.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Moore Than wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

First of all, Marketto posted a number of images direct from the TV Spot, which I do not think is allowed here, or is it? One of them was a major spoiler.

Whether I have seen the TV Spot or not is irrelevant to the point I am making. The Skyfall forum is not a designated spoiler forum. Therefore, when someone posts a spoiler (whatever it may be) it should be common courtesy to give a warning ( a SPOILER ALERT!) therefore giving everyone the choice whether to view or not. Am I right?

Strictly speaking, no Eon images are allowed...but I'm not sure just how strict Eon are at the moment....especially with officially released images...I'm happy to take advice on this issue...but almost every other Bond website has to adhere by this rule....and they don't...so...

Your second point is somewhat baffling though...by it's very nature ANYTHING posted in the Skyfall forum is a spoiler...even the title of the film is a spoiler in a sense...but I'm perplexed at how you can be upset about something that someone mentions in the TV advert....when you have already watched it...if you don't want spoliers...DON'T watch the trailers...it's like someone complaining about finding out they are pregnant after thay have had unprotected sex :s

The Skyfall Forum is, by definition, a place to discuss all things Skyfall...how could it not be ?
    YNWA 97
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent

xxx

Can anybody explain why Bond doesn't have a large bloodstain on the right side of his chest when he lands in the train and straightens his cuffs? In all the trailers he did. Now he doesn't.
    minigeff wrote:
    To be honest, I keep watching this 'new' tv spot and I still can't spot the images marketto previously posted here.

Yes...well...you do have a particular habit that, when abused by excess, can affect one's eyesight :p
    minigeff wrote:
    I personally find it totally daft that posting EoN images is a bad thing, I mean there's no such thing as bad publicity right? However, it's a fact EoN obviously control these copyright matters and we have no choice but to keep them sweet by adhering to their wishes, ie no EoN owned images.

Me too...especially if Eon has officially released the images...but, as stated above, most of the other Bond websites have the exact same constraints placed upon them...and they chose to ignore them...
    minigeff wrote:
    As for spoilers, I think Moore than has a point. Some of us enjoy reading theories and seeing cool images, such as Bond firing his ppk etc. but dont want to see or hear major spoilers. it wouldn't hurt for anyone posting something more revealing to slap a spoiler warning on it.

Doesn't reading theories lead to spoilers..?..especially if they turn out to be right...and to have a theory about something you will have to reveal why you have come to that theory...so that's a spoiler too :s

People have posted spoiler warnings....or the Mods have added them, if requested and found to warrant one. But as for the TV advert...there is a link to it...don't click the link if you don't want any spoliers...seems blooming obvious to me...and if you don't click the link in the thread, then certainly don't read on - as people will ALMOST CERTAINLY discuss what was seen in the link....that's what the site/forum/thread is for !!!!!!!
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    ...as for the TV advert...there is a link to it...don't click the link if you don't want any spoliers...seems blooming obvious to me...and if you don't click the link in the thread, then certainly don't read on - as people will ALMOST CERTAINLY discuss what was seen in the link....that's what the site/forum/thread is for !!!!!!!

Calm down dear, it's only a bond forum 8-) :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    ...as for the TV advert...there is a link to it...don't click the link if you don't want any spoliers...seems blooming obvious to me...and if you don't click the link in the thread, then certainly don't read on - as people will ALMOST CERTAINLY discuss what was seen in the link....that's what the site/forum/thread is for !!!!!!!

Calm down dear, it's only a bond forum 8-) :))

Yes ma'am ! :D
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Strictly speaking, no Eon images are allowed...but I'm not sure just how strict Eon are at the moment....especially with officially released images...I'm happy to take advice on this issue...but almost every other Bond website has to adhere by this rule....and they don't...so...

Your second point is somewhat baffling though...by it's very nature ANYTHING posted in the Skyfall forum is a spoiler...even the title of the film is a spoiler in a sense...but I'm perplexed at how you can be upset about something that someone mentions in the TV advert....when you have already watched it...if you don't want spoliers...DON'T watch the trailers...it's like someone complaining about finding out they are pregnant after thay have had unprotected sex :s

The Skyfall Forum is, by definition, a place to discuss all things Skyfall...how could it not be ?

I will try and make myself as clear as possible.

I happily watched the TV advert of my own free will and have no complaints about anything in it. I am not upset about something that someone mentions in the TV advert. But I am concerned that a particular image from the advert that is a major spoiler was posted direct (since removed) without any warning.

I thought posting images direct from official TV ad's and trailers was not allowed. And, as I understand, you should give a warning (spoiler alert) while posting spoiler material (real spoilers, not speculation) as we do not have a designated Skyfall Spoiler Forum like they have at CBn. There are people who visit the Skyfall Forum who wish to learn something about the film but do not wish to have a major spoiler thrust in their face without any warning. Surely, a spoiler alert should be given for them?

What are the rules? Is it OK (or not) to post direct images from official TV ad's, trailers, posters? Is it OK to post spoiler material without giving any warning?
  • SpectreBlofeldSpectreBlofeld AroundPosts: 364MI6 Agent
    Gala Brand wrote:

xxx

Can anybody explain why Bond doesn't have a large bloodstain on the right side of his chest when he lands in the train and straightens his cuffs? In all the trailers he did. Now he doesn't.

The blood is almost always digitally removed from trailers intended to be released internationally, to make sure that it meets the family-friendly rating requirements of different countries.

When the first Skyfall trailer was released, there were two different versions. The US one had the blood removed, the British one did not.
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    Never before has a shot of a...
    gear stick
    ...caused such a palaver.
    Moore Than wrote:

The images are in the public domain - put there by Eon themselves - so we are okay on that level.

By the strict letter of their law, MANY Bond sites cannot use Eon copyrighted images - but they ALL do. I'm happy for AJB to do so too - as long as the images have been officially sanctioned by Eon - (I wouldn't know if Si is happy with my thoughts though). If I'm asked to remove any images by Eon (or a representative) I will do so without hesitation.
    More Than wrote:

The guy posted a link to the TV advert for Skyfall...and then posted a few stills from THE SAME ADVERT. If you didn't want to see any (potential) spoilers - then don't watch the TV advert - simple as ! But you DID watch the advert and THEN complain about an image posted from it ?:)
    And the fact you have seen the advert is TOTALLY RELEVANT as the (supposed) spoiler is in that advert !
    Unless you are complaing on someone else's behalf ?

Please PM me with your issues, and I'll try and understand your point of view -{
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

The images are in the public domain - put there by Eon themselves - so we are okay on that level.

By the strict letter of their law, MANY Bond sites cannot use Eon copyrighted images - but they ALL do. I'm happy for AJB to do so too - as long as the images have been officially sanctioned by Eon - (I wouldn't know if Si is happy with my thoughts though). If I'm asked to remove any images by Eon (or a representative) I will do so without hesitation.
    More Than wrote:

The guy posted a link to the TV advert for Skyfall...and then posted a few stills from THE SAME ADVERT. If you didn't want to see any (potential) spoilers - then don't watch the TV advert - simple as ! But you DID watch the advert and THEN complain about an image posted from it ?:)
    And the fact you have seen the advert is TOTALLY RELEVANT as the (supposed) spoiler is in that advert !
    Unless you are complaing on someone else's behalf ?

Please PM me with your issues, and I'll try and understand your point of view -{

You might have understood if you replied to the right post. Try reading post number 25.

At least I got an answer regarding Marketto's stills.
    edited September 2012
    I already edited the posts with the images. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm here since 2002, and this was never a problem to me.

Kind regards.

xxx

Sorry, Marketto. :)

I thought you were not allowed to post stills from the official TV Spot. I thought one of them should have had a a spoiler alert attached as it was a major spoiler. I was wrong on both counts. Feel free to re-post those stills if you wish. I hope you do.
    Moore Than wrote:
    I will try and make myself as clear as possible.

I happily watched the TV advert of my own free will and have no complaints about anything in it. I am not upset about something that someone mentions in the TV advert. But I am concerned that a particular image from the advert that is a major spoiler was posted direct (since removed) without any warning.

Well...that's about as clear as mud !

So...you are complaing about an image that YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN ? :s

Is that what you are telling me ? Really ?

Maybe you should complain to your occulist ? :))
    YNWA 97