What has happened to poor old AJB?

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,689MI6 Agent
    alphaagent wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    You totally missed the point...he said it was nice to read comments that didn't involve self promotion...then you did exactly that...
    I'm cool with your blog, that's why its in your sig...but it does niggle quite a few that you seem to reference it every second post...

Yes, sorry. I only scan read that! Now I see what youy mean! How ironic! You couldn't write it, you really couldn't! :))

Sorry for my (shameless?) blog promotion - I will knock that on the head as of now. I really appreciate your moderation and support and respect you very much, Sir Miles. You know that. Whatever was said in the past re CBn and AJB is water under the bridge. I was wrong, you AJB'ers were right - I've already said all that - it's in the Hansard if you will.

Anyway, sorry to anyone offended with this self-righteous thread or who've made complaints re the blog promotion (see how I worked that in, there? :D )
    Let's all be the best of friends and acquantances - there's more that unites us than divides us, I think. :) -{

Silh, There aren't any videos of you shaving are there?

Is it just me or does this comment make no sense? Am I getting to old for this new lingo?

:s
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,689MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    May I enquire who this is a reference here on AJB, Bondtoys? Just curious about the in-jokes... :)
    Bondtoys does not play well with Asp9mm aparrently. :))

Or with quite a few others if the LALD thread's anything to go by! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited February 2013
    Asp is a moron and old in any sense - particularly old on AJB :D
    Plus he has a 9 mm winkie :p
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Bondtots is a peckerless peckerwood. Nuff said really. I got 9mm on him.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Yes, enough of these antics, already.
    They've been going on for eight years now. It's an unstoppable tide.....
    When I think about you, it feels suddenly like 28 years.....
    And I don't need snake poison for that. :D

..... venom, you blithering idiot X-(
    Sorry, featherwood, you mean? :D

Asp9mm, I need your advise:

We need some new butterknifes, do you think, that the Deval bushcrafters will do the job?
    Can I also dig with them in the garden to find the tracks from the mole?

You can dig with them in the garden. But it will be the last thing you ever do, so think it over :v
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    chrisisall wrote:

That just burst my ear drums. Plus glad to see Bondtoys has got a new...er...playmate! :))
    Asp9mm wrote:
    You can dig with them in the garden. But it will be the last thing you ever do, so think it over :v

errrm, speaking Wookie again?
    Probably another side of the snake poison or a general degeneration of yours - idiot!

Why would that be the last thing I ever did?

Bondtoys wrote:
    idiot!
    Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    believe me, I was being polite! ;)

And his accent is terribly gay btw. :p

Bondtoys wrote:

Why would that be the last thing I ever did?

Because if you used one of my splendidly hand crafted English knives to dig in the garden, I would take it off you very gently and give it back sharp end first.... not so gently :D I would then give you to the moles. The moles always win.

mole.jpg

Hurrah for the moles.
    Bondtoys wrote:

And his accent is terribly gay btw. :p

Well yes, I am always happy. Although it is a tad forced when I have to speak with you on the phone B-)
    Yet more in-jokes.... 8-)
    Sorry.... Bondtots has a mole in his garden and for the last five years he has been obsessing with destroying said insectivorous mammal. Fortunately, despite the best laid plans of Wile- E - Bondtots- Coyote, the mole has thrived and set up home. Well, I say home, but it's more like a mall, fairground and luxury mansion set underground.

The reference to the knife is my own at www.devalbushcrafter.co.uk

Now if you haven't been around for the last eight years to keep up on events, you can hardly moan about not understanding references to posts made within that time frame. So, grab yourself some Red Bull and read everything you've missed. It's fun.... well... it's reading. Watch out though, sometimes we use big words.
    God, defeated by a mole. Now that's a new one...! :)) As for the last eight years, I've been on vacation since 2005, popping in again briefly in 2010. 8-)
    I've been in the deepest darkest depths of outback Tanzania. So you have no excuse.
    Indeed, not. :))
    I for one find Bondtots highly amusing. He's kind of like a more articulate Nick-Nack. :))
    chrisisall wrote:
    I for one find Bondtots highly amusing. He's kind of like a more articulate Nick-Nack. :))

I'd like to attach him to the rigging of my ship - out of harm's way, just like good ol' Nick Nack! :))
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Sorry.... Bondtots has a mole in his garden and for the last five years he has been obsessing with destroying said insectivorous mammal. Fortunately, despite the best laid plans of Wile- E - Bondtots- Coyote, the mole has thrived and set up home. Well, I say home, but it's more like a mall, fairground and luxury mansion set underground.

The reference to the knife is my own at www.devalbushcrafter.co.uk

Now if you haven't been around for the last eight years to keep up on events, you can hardly moan about not understanding references to posts made within that time frame. So, grab yourself some Red Bull and read everything you've missed. It's fun.... well... it's reading. Watch out though, sometimes we use big words.

Dear god!

Another moron flogging his webpage in his postings. Did not know that you fell so deep - anyhow.

Regarding the bushcrafters: I have seen them being made in China - and on every little market in Shanghai, you can get better ones for a much better price :D

It seems, that your droll personality has attracted some little fanboys which is a good thing as they will keep you busy from posting rubbish all over here.

And btw have you seen that the fabulous Raven Riley thread has been deleted - I guess that Granny Miles was too embarrased about being set on 2nd place AFTER me :o

edited March 2013
    chrisisall wrote:

You young man have a very long way to achieve the honor of being insulted by me in public!

Asp9mm wrote:
    I've been in the deepest darkest depths of outback Tanzania. So you have no excuse.

Yes, and why oh why did you have to come back? 8-)
    I was hoping that some poison snake would do the job there.
    And even the lions failed doing the most reasonable!

Asp9mm wrote:

mole.jpg

Hurrah for the moles.

Moles ain't pretty and cute X-(

edited March 2013
    Asp, I know that you are gonna like that:

The last mole I could scare away by putting an empty winebottle into his center hill.

I did the same with the recent one, but that little bastard just enlarged the hill around the bottle. He seems to enjoy the noise!

fotos5wujfmvci.jpg

remark: I have no idea, why the image is automatically turned. Must be the forum software