The Secrets of Skyfall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytZBmCIpcM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The Secrets of Skyfall
Interesting video if you haven't seen it already. Might contain potential spoilers.

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Already posted by Moore Than here :
    An EPIX exclusive ten minute behind the scenes video from the set of Skyfall featuring interviews with the cast and crew.

SPOILER ALERT!
    The Secrets of Skyfall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytZBmCI … r_embedded

But still a great video, and Yes it has SPOILERS.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    Great vid, can't wait to see the movie now!
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    Not sure what it is about this Bond film compared to the others, but with each passing tidbit of information or glimpse of what is to come, it just keeps looking more and more promising.

Here's hoping it lives up to the hype. -{ ...it's always tougher to deliver when much is expected.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    After so much secrecy there is too much being shown now. Think I will avoid anything else now until I see it in the cinema
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,810MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    After so much secrecy there is too much being shown now. Think I will avoid anything else now until I see it in the cinema

Probably wise, I'll try the same. There was a lot of new footage and information in this one, and the signs remain positive :)
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    It looks fantastic! It appears that Craig does most if not all of his stunts on the train.

Can anyone else comment on this? I can't seem to see any safety wires on the behind-the-scenes footage. Does anyone have any knowledge about this kind of stunt work?
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

I had to force myself to turn it off because I saw somethings I didn't know about - I think I'm gonna stop visiting this site and anything Bond related until after the film now.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond