Attend Birth of Baby or Skyfall???

HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
You know you are a James Bond fan when you are seriously considering which one to do instead...
...attend birth of first baby....or attend premiere of Skyfall, both on November 9th (USA)....

:)) ....either way its going to be a blast!

Comments

• PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    First child.

Sorry, no contest. Skyfall is going to be open for quite a while I would reckon and there will be other Bonds, but only one first child's birth.

-{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Skyfall only opens once. You may end up having 12 children. No contest really. :D
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Hope you're joking :o A three hour film is just brief entertainment at best. Your first child is absolutely and literally a life changing moment. I'd rather have Bond wiped from my memory completely than lose a second of real life involving kids.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Skyfall only opens once. You may end up having 12 children. No contest really. :D

:))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    How about collecting a load of stuff to do with SF, magazines, newspaper cuttings etc, along with a load of other general stuff, a pic of your house, you n the mrs, things like that. Seal it up in a box and wait 18 years, then on the 18th birthday you can celebrate SF together -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    How about collecting a load of stuff to do with SF, magazines, newspaper cuttings etc, along with a load of other general stuff, a pic of your house, you n the mrs, things like that. Seal it up in a box and wait 18 years, then on the 18th birthday you can celebrate SF together -{

that's a wonderfull idea minigeff, thx!
    -{
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Is it possible to delay labor until after the film? A baby born in the theatre during SkyFall would be memorable, if distracting.
  • Agent82Agent82 Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    Just take the newborn to the movie. Get him/her started on the right foot. :))
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    LOL My Wife and I were having this very conversation last night (She is pregnant, not quite due but may have to be induced early) and asked if she went into labour on Satuday (When i'm seeing SF) would I still make her go to the film before going to hospital (as there could potentially be a good few hours before we need to get to the maternity ward).

Obviously I said we'd miss the film but the temptation was there!
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
    Fortunately, my second child will be born in early December, leaving the whole month of November for me to see SF repeatedly. -{
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    Whats the due date?
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Sounds like we need a Birth Announcement thread over in Off-Topic. :D
    Agent82 wrote:
    Just take the newborn to the movie. Get him/her started on the right foot. :))

my thoughts exactly!... :)) i kid around with his mother that i will rise to the moment of truth on Nov 9th, due date and release date for Skyfall here... i've got her seriously wondering which one i will attend.

but no doubt about it i will be there for the baby...and as soon as i hand him to the nurse i will make like the running of the bulls to the theater! :D
    scottmu65 wrote:
    Whats the due date?

Mine will be born December 3.
    Agent82 wrote:
    scottmu65 wrote:
    Whats the due date?

Mine will be born December 3.

{[] congrats!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Due dates have a nasty habit of not being accurate, and usually the first is later than on time.... :#

With any luck, your little bump will realise your dilema, and stay nicely tucked in till after the 9th.... -{

Or they'll make an appearance 2 days before and you'll both be so knackered you really won't have the energy to go and see it :))

In any case...hope all goes well. The birth of your baby really IS one of those miracles that never should be missed.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony