Would Idris Elba work as James Bond if they definitively answered....

2»

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Whoever brings this crap up again needs banning.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • JohnMastersonJohnMasterson MinnesotaPosts: 326MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

I'm sorry. I'm just saying that if they wanted to use the old James Bond as a secret service code-name idea, they could. Because Tracy Bond is pretty much non-existent in the current Daniel Craig continuity and the old James Bond family motto of "The World Is Not Enough" is non-existent as well.
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

I'm sorry. I'm just saying that if they wanted to use the old James Bond as a secret service code-name idea, they could. Because Tracy Bond is pretty much non-existent in the current Daniel Craig continuity and the old James Bond family motto of "The World Is Not Enough" is non-existent as well.

Yeah, they're not there cos they don't exist, it's a brave new world. Blofeld, SPECTRE, Tracy, Drax's space station, non of it exists in the new DC universe since the reboot with CR.

I don't mind people saying about 'is James Bond a code name?' But why not bring it up in a new thread?

I'm totally sick and tired of this worn out boring pointless argument of James Bond being played by a black guy, and I'm not having a go at you in particular, I'm just sick of this thread dropping down the board to where it belongs only for someone to drag it all back up again, and again, and again.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org