"enjoying death" boots

12346»

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Sorry for reviving this thread, but every couple of days I make a complete search of all the Bond items I don't have and might afford and I just found these.

What do you think? The one thing that cought my eye is the small leather element on the tongue and as far as I remember this was one of the main elements of the screen accurate pair (at least according to David's pictures). The colour may be unfortunately not correct (again the "stone" ones I suppose).

These are in EU 41 so they are definitely not my size (I would need at least a Zara 45 :<). I doubt anyone would need 41's but just in case - PM me.

5285302004_1.jpg
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Yep, those are the ones, wrong color but the correct style.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    That's what I think. I haven't posted a picture of the back, but the stitching also matches the screen accurate ones. I have a feeling that no one will be unfortunately interested in them, I knew one member here who's a 41 but he seems to be unactive.
  • andermtandermt Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Picked these up recently, I wanted some suede boots so wasn't specifically looking for an Enjoying Death boot replica but it isn't too far away.

Not the most budget option (although bought in the factory store so not too bad)

Joseph Cheaney Jesmond

DSC_1211_zps3b686079.jpg