HQ Skyfall images (Spoilers)

Hi everybody. Just a heads up: I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

But I was just wondering if there is anywhere to find high quality images from Skyfall? I like the shot where Bond is overlooking London with the British flag and thought it would make a nice wallpaper for my laptop.

I'm sure there must be some sort of online source but I can't find anything - and if there's not then maybe it would be a good idea to start some sort of picture thread where users post images?

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Hi everybody. Just a heads up: I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

But I was just wondering if there is anywhere to find high quality images from Skyfall? I like the shot where Bond is overlooking London with the British flag and thought it would make a nice wallpaper for my laptop.

I'm sure there must be some sort of online source but I can't find anything - and if there's not then maybe it would be a good idea to start some sort of picture thread where users post images?

EoN images are protected by copyright and should not be shown on AJB, I'd suggest posting links to the images instead.

MG -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org