Skyfall track pants? DONE!

Comments

• SpookSpook Germany/Austria/SwitzerlandPosts: 23MI6 Agent

Is this something that can be shipped to the US?

I don't know, Buck. The link I posted is the manufacturer. I ordered mine here:
    [url]http://www.allstar-sport.eu/ERIMA-Trainingshose-mit-Bündchen-Navyblau/product/22370[/url]

The Allstar-Sport company is in Austria, but they sell a lot of products from the US such as "Under Armour". Maybe they'd ship to the US if you ask them? Or you could write an Email to Erima and ask them about US dealers.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Spook wrote:

[url]http://www.allstar-sport.eu/ERIMA-Trainingshose-mit-Bündchen-Navyblau/product/22370[/url]

The Allstar-Sport company is in Austria, but they sell a lot of products from the US such as "Under Armour". Maybe they'd ship to the US if you ask them? Or you could write an Email to Erima and ask them about US dealers.

Can someone translate the size chart please ?
    i cant relate to uk size
    i need waist and leg size please.
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    Spook wrote:

i cant relate to uk size

Hey Jon

I found another site with them, and it's is in English.

http://www.sporticum.co.uk/Training_wear1-4600-TRACKSUIT_PANTS_WITH_NARROW_WAISTBAND_Shooter_line
    edited April 2013
    kadd wrote:
    jon_1uk wrote:
    Spook wrote:

i cant relate to uk size

Hey Jon

I found another site with them, and it's is in English.

http://www.sporticum.co.uk/Training_wear1-4600-TRACKSUIT_PANTS_WITH_NARROW_WAISTBAND_Shooter_line

Brill thank you !!
    i take it the lighter blue is the colour we want
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    Erima trouser arrived today looks pretty sa.
    DSC_0331_1.jpg
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    very nice! but a crap photo quality :) where is the white erima logo?
    JBT0077 wrote:
    DSC_0331_1.jpg
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
    It's on The left side, but not visible from this angle!
    JBT0077 wrote:
    DSC_0331_1.jpg

Absolutely SA! Colour and style are perfect. I guess the SU ones were customized not only by colouring the logo blue, but also to fit a little bit tighter on the thighs.
    Funny: These come from Germany but I am still waiting for mine. :( They seem to be rare in my size, two dealers had to cancel my order, the third one now sent me the correct colour and size, but wrong style (without cuffs). X-(
    edited April 2013
    thanks to Kadd who found the uk link.

mine arrived today..

DSC_0011_zps4e214387.jpg

there is a white logo on left hand side

on the site you can "make an offer" for them so i paid £20 instead of £26..
    jon_1uk wrote:

mine arrived today..

DSC_0011_zps4e214387.jpg

anyone reckon these are quite close?
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    OMG...what a mess in your sleeping room, mate! shame on you :))
    jon_1uk wrote:

mine arrived today..

DSC_0011_zps4e214387.jpg

**everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Are they a close blue to the PTI Jacket?
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Are they a close blue to the PTI Jacket?

they are slightly darker .. i am wearing the PTI jacket in the picture
    i may be wrong here but to me it looks like bond may have 2 different colours of trackpants.
    the ones he wear's when doing the pull ups on the bar appear to me lighter in colour then the ones at the shooting
    range scene..
    can anyone else look and confirm please?
    jon_1uk wrote:
    i may be wrong here but to me it looks like bond may have 2 different colours of trackpants.
    the ones he wear's when doing the pull ups on the bar appear to me lighter in colour then the ones at the shooting
    range scene..
    can anyone else look and confirm please?

It`s just one pants. Not two.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Since the pants are still bothering me I tried to identify the logo seen in the movie by enhancing screengrabs from it. Here is what I come up with, as you can see when Bond is making sit ups it looks like a Slazenger logo, but during the shooting/psychological evaluation scene it looks more like a Puma. The first one could also be a Puma, it's just the angle that makes it look like a Slazenger. We would definitely identify the logo if any cinema will ever play it in IMAX format again (or maybe someone could obtain an IMAX copy on the black market for research purposes but I guess that's near to impossible) because in the scene where he's doing pull ups the screen would be high enught to spot an ultra sharp logo on the pants. Anyway, tell what you think, maybe there is another company with the name/logo combination that looks similar to Puma.

Erima is a very unlikely option basing on these screenshots.

Desktop.jpg
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Just to save you some time, these pants are without a shadow of a doubt PUMA, I have the same ones in black and am currently still trying to locate them in blue however they were from 2011
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Just to save you some time, these pants are without a shadow of a doubt PUMA, I have the same ones in black and am currently still trying to locate them in blue however they were from 2011
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Since the pants are still bothering me I tried to identify the logo seen in the movie by enhancing screengrabs from it. Here is what I come up with, as you can see when Bond is making sit ups it looks like a Slazenger logo, but during the shooting/psychological evaluation scene it looks more like a Puma. The first one could also be a Puma, it's just the angle that makes it look like a Slazenger. We would definitely identify the logo if any cinema will ever play it in IMAX format again (or maybe someone could obtain an IMAX copy on the black market for research purposes but I guess that's near to impossible) because in the scene where he's doing pull ups the screen would be high enught to spot an ultra sharp logo on the pants. Anyway, tell what you think, maybe there is another company with the name/logo combination that looks similar to Puma.

Desktop.jpg

image.jpg
    Hope this helps
    Norcha wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:

Desktop.jpg

image.jpg
    Hope this helps

Damn, fantastic picture! Where did you get it from Sir?
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    It went up for auction not long back. The picture is from that.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    It went up for auction not long back. The picture is from that.

I see. Must have missed it in that case. ;) So these pants on the picture are 100% screen accurate I suppose? Btw - the PTI jacket looks pretty different from the one that jointserviceclothing is selling to my eye.

Now I also spotted that I have non-screen accurate Gazelle's god damn it (mine have light blue back) :/ But I don't recall such a colour being for sale at all.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    I'm not 100% sure about the PTI jacket in that picture
    Thomo wrote:
    I'm not 100% sure about the PTI jacket in that picture

Looks pretty SA, there is a logo on one arm, so I wonder which company made it.

Here is the link to PropStore.
    http://www.propstore.com/cms/the-prop-store-collection/james-bond-skyfall/james-bonds-tracksuit/
    It is screen accurate. It's screen used.
    I think it's Puma but watching the movie I'm not quite there. I just got the Winter PTI Jacket from joint services and I think it's more SA than the normal one
    edited December 2014
    Asp9mm wrote:
    It is screen accurate. It's screen used.

And the jacket appears to be a Puma also!

Anyway guys - you're awesome, seriously. This site still surprises me after all this time.

But to be fully satisfied I would like to know the god damn cardigan from CR pre title sequence! :<
    Is it confirmed for all the scenes. I bow to your greater knowledge on this - thanks
    They have numerous back ups of costumes, so there is no guarantee it was the one or ones seen on screen. That's why screen matching individual threads and stitches is so important when you're looking to buy. Matching it up to a scene makes it more valuable and screen used, as opposed to production supplied.