Skyfall knife 2 (spoiler)

124»

Comments

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    I am in the US and found it easy to order via their website. Delivery took a couple of weeks.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Hi I've been a bit slow on this. As I understand it the knife to buy is a Nieto junior model 0102.
    There seems to be 2 sites to buy it aceros or cuchilleriaa. Is one better than the other.
    The price is very cheap what is the quality look like ? It's nice looking but the attraction is the Bond connection. I've got a few Pumas and quality first rate I've also got 2 Randall fixes blades ( one a Bowie) they're hand made both stag handles and 5 year waiting list and theyre superb .Sorry about straying off topic!
    Anthony
  • DUBL_OHDUBL_OH Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Anyone in the U.S. want to combine their order and save on shipping?
    DUBL_OH wrote:
    Anyone in the U.S. want to combine their order and save on shipping?
    I'm not in the US but can you tell me which site are you buying from thanks
    Anthony
    I would need to take another look. One of the sites displayed jimping on the spine of the blade. I emailed them, and they couldn't confirm that the stock picture would be what I would be receiving.
    Thanks for that when you identify the site with SA knife I'd be very grateful if you could post the link thanks
    Anthony
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Thanks for that when you identify the site with SA knife I'd be very grateful if you could post the link thanks

http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/nieto-knives/nieto-penknives-junior.asp?product=junior-nieto
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Thanks for that just confirming it's the 0102 is there anything to ask for to get the SA ? Cheers
    Anthony
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Not that I know of mate, I'm yet to order myself but from what I can work out it's a bit luck more than judgement if you get the blade with jimping or not.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    I am told that all the 102s come sans jimping, mine certainly did. {[]
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Just to clarify, the email I got direct from nieto stated all 102's are made without jimping, where as the smaller models have the jimping, I bought the brother in law a smaller model amd it had jimping so as far as I'm concerned you can order with confidence.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    I ordered a couple shipped to USA and they arrived without a gimp in sight. :(|)
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • MonkimediaMonkimedia Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    As this is a Spanish knife does anyone know of a shop in Barcelona stocking this as I will be there in Feb for the F1 testing and would like to pick one up then?
    It was aceros that wouldn't confirm through email that the knife would indeed not have jimping unlike their picture that shows jimping.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    DUBL_OH wrote:
    It was aceros that wouldn't confirm through email that the knife would indeed not have jimping unlike their picture that shows jimping.
    Aceros are just a stockist and their picture is old, the 102 did used to have jimping but many years ago, all the smaller versions have jimping but not the 102. Have a look at post 72 I posted a Screenshot of the email I got from nieto.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood