Donk's Modest Bond collection

2456727

Comments

  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    What size is the inside leg?

    No idea although the packaging says its for a 11.5" model.

    Nice one, got a spare? Split me strides picking micro me up and could do with some replacements :D

    WAKE DA BABY...lol

    Welcome back DaddyMicro :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

    No idea although the packaging says its for a 11.5" model.

    Nice one, got a spare? Split me strides picking micro me up and could do with some replacements :D

    WAKE DA BABY...lol

    Welcome back DaddyMicro :D

    I never left ;)

    Well, actually I did. Currently acting as comfy pillow for someone, and before you ask, don't get any ideas donk, only my daughter, wife and pete are allowed to dribble on my shoulder.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

    Nice one, got a spare? Split me strides picking micro me up and could do with some replacements :D

    WAKE DA BABY...lol

    Welcome back DaddyMicro :D

    I never left ;)

    Well, actually I did. Currently acting as comfy pillow for someone, and before you ask, don't get any ideas donk, only my daughter, wife and pete are allowed to dribble on my shoulder.


    I dont dribble, I swallow :D
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

    WAKE DA BABY...lol

    Welcome back DaddyMicro :D

    I never left ;)

    Well, actually I did. Currently acting as comfy pillow for someone, and before you ask, don't get any ideas donk, only my daughter, wife and pete are allowed to dribble on my shoulder.


    I dont dribble, I swallow :D

    I VOMIT! :s
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    A Vomit Donky :))
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Hey, you could get a recording contract with that name :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

    WAKE DA BABY...lol

    Welcome back DaddyMicro :D

    I never left ;)

    Well, actually I did. Currently acting as comfy pillow for someone, and before you ask, don't get any ideas donk, only my daughter, wife and pete are allowed to dribble on my shoulder.


    I dont dribble, I swallow :D

    Thought you gargled first?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    no, I was snoring 8-)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    no, I was snoring 8-)

    Not the first time that's happened to me... :#
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    no, I was snoring 8-)

    Not the first time that's happened to me... :#

    Great "Donk's Modest Bond Collection" and you two are discussing bodily fluid exchange. Get a room together, light up a ciggy or two & then lets's get back to the serious business of Bondy Collectibles. 10 seconds enough for ya including a smoke :D :x
  • VoituerVoituer Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Yo dude, there are three outfits in that range, yours, a raincoat set and a skiing set. On top of that is a scuba accessory set.

    Its a really hard set to complete, anyone got the skiing set for sale or trade?
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    New addition to Donk's Modest Bond Collection:

    At first glance this looks like Gilbert's/ASC's magnificent tinplate Aston Martin DB5 however measuring just 8" in length this magnificent little tinplate car was actually manufactured in 1966 by Gama Mechanic in Germany & like its bigger Gilbert brother was also licensed by EON/Glidrose Productions as can be seen from the rarely seen operating instructions on the bottom of the box.
    Press the aerial down & the front bumper and machine guns pop out & the rear bullet proof shield pops up. Push the bumber back in & it takes the paint off the wing & retracts the bullet proof shield. A flick of the lever sticking out the passenger side window operates the roof panel & ejector seat. By pushing the car a ratchet machine gun sound "clicking" can be heard.. "You're Joking?"
    DSC01883.jpg

    DSC01886.jpg
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Being new to this forum, I have just read the whole thread.
    The Aston Martin is really nice, and a great addition to what is a VERY impressive collection.
    It knocks my collection into a cocked hat.
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • VoituerVoituer Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    New addition to Donk's Modest Bond Collection:

    At first glance this looks like Gilbert's/ASC's magnificent tinplate Aston Martin DB5 however measuring just 8" in length this magnificent little tinplate car was actually manufactured in 1966 by Gama Mechanic in Germany & like its bigger Gilbert brother was also licensed by EON/Glidrose Productions as can be seen from the rarely seen operating instructions on the bottom of the box.
    Press the aerial down & the front bumper and machine guns pop out & the rear bullet proof shield pops up. Push the bumber back in & it takes the paint off the wing & retracts the bullet proof shield. A flick of the lever sticking out the passenger side window operates the roof panel & ejector seat. By pushing the car a ratchet machine gun sound "clicking" can be heard.. "You're Joking?"
    DSC01883.jpg

    DSC01886.jpg

    Bonjour Monsieur Donk,

    V nice - box is crispy

    Just to be completely Anal toy is made by ASC and sold in a few countries but only licenced in Germany, I think there are about 4 or 5 different boxes for this toy.

    I'm sure the one you have costa lotta as its a cracker -{

    Nick
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Monsieur Donk Le Ballbaguette :D
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,197MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    ...only one of each item in this collection folks!

    A wonder Nick even acknowledges you! :p

    Cool pieces. The Moonraker isn't even shown boxed in The Big Book of Corgi.

    Need to break down and get that Scalextric set; only have the cars alone.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,197MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Meh, you need some guns :(|)

    In all seriousness, I think about that sometimes: My collection includes next to no guns and the few I have I can't really tell you much about. Yet guns are obviously inextricably linked to Bond.
  • VoituerVoituer Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    ...only one of each item in this collection folks!

    A wonder Nick even acknowledges you! :p


    Thats Lord High Commissioner Earl King Duke Big Boss Nick to you !

    :x
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,582MI6 Agent
    edited April 2013
    Wow! You've got some very great stuff indeed there, Donk. Thanks for sharing.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    Collection updated on post no:01 -{
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,475MI6 Agent
    Finally, a thread with 'bond toys' in it that doesn't turn me to violent intent :D
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    Great updates Donk, Thanks for sharing -{ Keep em coming :)
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

    TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

    Formerly known as Teppo
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    very nice Donk -{
  • VoituerVoituer Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    thats a nice Gilbert Thunderball Jetpack set - way cool!!!

    I recognise that Red boxed Odd job - hehe I sold that to Justin - still got a red and black shrinkwrapped.

    Old toys don't disappear they just get richer owners! :))

    terrific collection - one day I'll get an invite -{
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Donk's Archive is like mecca :D or dungeon :)) cant quite make my mind up
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,475MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Donk's Archive is like mecca :D or dungeon :)) cant quite make my mind up

    It's more like a lair :D Whatever it is... it's the coolest place on the planet for sure!!
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Donk's Archive is like mecca :D or dungeon :)) cant quite make my mind up

    It's more like a lair :D Whatever it is... it's the coolest place on the planet for sure!!

    +1
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Cool dolls sweetchuck!

    When's the toys coming out? :D
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Cool dolls sweetchuck!

    When's the toys coming out? :D

    Dunno DaddyMicro...where dya put the batteries? :D
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,268MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Donk's Archive is like mecca :D or dungeon :)) cant quite make my mind up

    It's more like a lair :D Whatever it is... it's the coolest place on the planet for sure!!

    Oh Shucks! :x
Sign In or Register to comment.