New SkyFall Discovery: Floris 89 Shaving Bowl

2»

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Have you tried ordering it off if Amazon?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Hi guys, especially you lot outside UK like myself!!

Website Perfume Lover (UK) have this bowl for £35 and seems to have free worldwide shipping! I just checked out so presume all is good!!!

Better then paying £50 shipping from Floris!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Free shipping code at top (7DayGift) - $65 in the US

http://www.gumps.com/p/floris-london-no-89-shaving-soap-bowl
    And David - I only share that link because the Bond Lifestyle link going to Amazon sends you to an out of stock notice!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Too true, my friend!
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    If folk struggle getting them let me know and I'll see if I can help you'd out
    Ross
    So, someone could have given me a heads up on what wet badger hair smells like :#
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Floris still have a sale on but not sure what their external P&P is ? UK was free when I ordered mine
    right - off their website FAQ'sUK Standard: £3.75. Delivery should be made within 3-5 working days. Delivery may take longer during our sale and Christmas periods due to particularly high demands of orders. Please contact our mail order team on 0207 747 3600 for more information.

UK Next Day Delivery: £7.95. Available Monday – Thursday on orders received before 12 noon. Please allow an additional day for next day delivery to UK non mainland destinations.

Europe: £15. Delivery should be made within 5-10 working days.
    We are able to send to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus**, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland*, France, Germany, Greece*, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta**, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania*, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
    ** Sadly due to restrictions beyond our control we are unable to send products with an alcohol content to Cyprus and Malta.
    * A surcharge of £15 is applicable on orders containing products with an alcohol content to Finland, Greece and Romania.

Europe Non EC: £30. Delivery should be made within 5-10 working days. We are able to send to the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Canary Islands, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Macedonia, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine. Due to restrictions beyond our control we are only able to send products with an alcohol content to Andorra, Norway and Switzerland.

Rest Of The World excluding USA and Canada: £60. Delivery should be made within 10-15 working days.
    We are able to send to the following countries:
    Australia, Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brunei, People's Republic of China, Egypt, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.

Please note that we can only send products with an alcohol content to the following countries: Bahrain, Japan*, Singapore, Taiwan and United Arab Emirates.
    * Japan – due to Japanese custom restrictions all orders are limited to 24 items.

USA and Canada: £25. Delivery should be made within 5-10 working days. Please note there is an additional £20 surcharge on orders with product which contain alcohol.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Hmm £60 for me lol.

Luckily I've done a deal with somebody lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Perfect for anyone states side
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    I've just posted a review of my purchase of the Skyfall shaving bowl on my website:

http://bondmisc.weebly.com/the-old-relics/from-floris-with-love

Hope that you enjoy the article!
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    I've just posted a review of my purchase of the Skyfall shaving bowl on my website:

http://bondmisc.weebly.com/the-old-relics/from-floris-with-love

Hope that you enjoy the article!

Nice pics! I picked one up last year too, though mine didn't come with the cologne samples :#
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Cool site! Love the effort you put into it.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad