THE ULTIMATE WORD ASSOCIATION GAME Skyfall inspired

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    bomb (me to sir miles the mints is an old David Beckham joke ) :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,605Chief of Staff
    Weapon.

It's probably an older gag than that ! :))
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Lethal
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Deadly
    YNWA 97
    deadly
    Force
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Echo :))
    YNWA 97
    Sound
    wave
    Goodbye
    YNWA 97
    Farewell
    au revoir
    Auf Wiedersehen
    German

And that two words, TP :))
    YNWA 97
    Porsche
    Horrible
    YNWA 97
    Nasty
    Dirty
    YNWA 97
    Work
    shy
    Reserved
    Booked
    YNWA 97
    Arranged
    Sorted
    YNWA 97
    Organized
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Crime.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Syndicate
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Lottery.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Numbers
    Game.