THE ULTIMATE WORD ASSOCIATION GAME Skyfall inspired

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    style
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Class
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    System.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Error
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Human.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Person
    Individual.
    Crowd
    Three.
    Steps ( to heaven )
    Stairs.
    Lift
    Transportation.
    Movement
    Political.
    Party
    Office.
    Stationery
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Hotel
    California
    Hostel
    y.m.c.a.
    Men
    Boys
    Club
    foot :)
    Meter
    stairs (the meter is under the stairs old spike milligan gag) :)
    Escalator
    Lift