Moonraker Screening - Dundee, Scotland UK

So I had a little read of the Dundee Courier yesterday when I noticed Sir Rog's face on the cover, turns out the DCA in Dundee are marking 40 years since Rog's first appearance as Bond with a screening of Moonraker on February 23rd at 3.30pm!

I have NO idea how many people on here are from Scotland and even then if they are anywhere near Dundee and actually willing to put themselves through the light hearted drivel that is Moonraker, but I suppose if there is one way to watch Moonraker it's on the big screen!

Being 19 I obviously never got the chance to see any Moore film in the cinema so I'm considering going.

Just to let anyone who is in Dundee know! Or anywhere in Scotland for that matter! The Courier seems enthusiastic that people will travel from all over to attend the screening of the 'Iconic Bond Adventure'!

(Soon to be in this thread - "Och Aye, You scots should meet up, watch the movie and then go get some haggis and whisky in your kilts and play the Bond theme on your bagpipes") -{
Now, they only eat rat.