Craig's hair

walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
edited February 2013 in Skyfall - Bond 23 (2012)
I know in the grand scheme of things this is a very small detail to focus on but since his haircut (or hairline) in this film has seem to caused a stir among people Im interested to know what the forum thought of it. I personally loved it, it fit his Bond the best and also I think it surprisingly made Craig look his best out of the 3 films, because Craig can't pull off hair longer then his QOS hair. Imagining Craig with the famous hairstyle Tom cruise had in MI:2 is a hilarious thought, shorter hair just fits his face the best.

Comments

• HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,737MI6 Agent
    I actually think (for whatever its worth) that the McQueen / Connery TB hair style Craig sported in QOS looked the best.
  • Dr NowtDr Nowt Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    I feel this was a conscious decision, to make Craig look a little more older and haggard. From reading that Yahoo article about Skyfall and beyond, it seemed to say DC had a lot of input in how he wanted a more washed-up and played-out Bond, both mentally and physically. Perhaps in the next film, he'll have his hair back to how it was in QoS or even like how he had it for the premiere, where he looked more like a proper Bond than he did in the film!!

daniel-craig-126473499.jpg
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!"
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    He's got a widows peak like Connery in GF there. Maybe it was just to pretend QoS hadn't happened, go back to the CR look.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,737MI6 Agent
    Connery had whatever they glued on to his head :D :s -{