Guess who said this

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Who said ....

" Do you want us to continue holding it for you ? "
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Was that the receptionist at the hotel in QoS about the briefcase after he's killed Slate in his room ?
    YNWA 97
    {[] yes
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Who said :

" Then you must go there too ! "

( I'm only jumping is as Sir Miles tends not to post questions ) :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Who said :

( I'm only jumping is as Sir Miles tends not to post questions ) :D

Correct :))
    YNWA 97
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Who said :

M to Bond after the auction in Octopussy.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    {[] Correct
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Well Thunderpussy, who said:
    Nada, senorita.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    edited July 2014
    Off the top of my head was it the guard to Lupe in LTK when she left Sanchez's
    Home helping Bond escape ? Sorry same film different scene,
    The air plane mechanic says it to Pam, when she asks about renting a plane ?
    Correct, but I want his name (both actor and character), his birthday, his highschool sweetheart's birthday and the favorite food of his dog. When you have all the answers we'd like to see it written into a poem signed by the actor, his highschool sweetheart and his dog.

I'm sorry TP but we need to make the questions a bit more difficult for you.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    :)) while my friends went out with girls and had relationships. I knew watching
    All the Bond films, over and over again. Would pay off some day. :D
    Who said ...... ?

" May I remind you to have your passports and landing cards ready, in order to avoid any
    Unnecessary delay. "
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Hong Kong ferry tour guide in TMWTGG
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    :)) yes {[]
    "Sorry to have woken you."

Who said this?

Col Scott in Moonraker talking to Gen Gogol ? ( after Bond destroys the radar jamming device )
    Correct :) (I shall have to think of a fiendish one :)) )

An easier one, who said .....

" When do we start back? "
  • ZorinIndustriesZorinIndustries United StatesPosts: 837MI6 Agent
    Solitaire to Kananga in LALD?
    "Better luck next time... slugheads!"

1. GoldenEye 2. Goldfinger 3. Skyfall 4. OHMSS 5. TWINE
    {[] Yes
    Who said:

That's precisely what you're going to find out.
    :)) As I don't want to be seen jumping straight in on questions ( and give others
    a chance :D ) I'll hold back. ;)

( I hope this doesn't sound very arrogant :# )
    :)) As I don't want to be seen jumping straight in on questions ( and give others
    a chance :D ) I'll hold back. ;)

( I hope this doesn't sound very arrogant :# )

From you this doesn't sound arrogant at all. You have been way more arrogant in other posts :)) -{
    :)) :)) :))
    Oh, if you were near me, I'd have you across my knee !
    ( I guess, that's more kinky than arrogant ) ;)
    Go ahead TP, nobody is responding...
    M to Bond on his flat at the start of LALD ?

Perhaps if we started posting some photos of sexy
    ladies, along with the questions we might get bigger ....
    Sorry, get a bigger responce :))
    ( Number24 has a pile of them ) ;)
    Who said,...

" That's a naughty little habit !"
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Wa it Bond to Miss Taro when he catches her listening at the keyhole in Dr No?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    {[] yes.
    Who said ....
    " careful, guns upset me !" ?