Ideas For A Bond Novel I Am Writing At Home

hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
I am writing a Bond novel for recreational purposes. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas about how i should go about it. What locations should i use, ideas for villains, book titles etc. I haven't started writing it yet, going to work on a draft.
Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I wish you Luck with it. -{ . It's something I've always wanted to have a go at But my writing skill is
    way below par ( as seen in my posts ), But here's my two cents. :D

Locations, still think S.Africa, Canada and the Nordic countries could be used. As for a title I always
    liked " fait accompli " or "From Hells Heart "
    For henchmen types I had an idea for a twosome A large Bulky guy with a petite Lady, who hides part
    of her face with long hair ( as in Veronica lake ) Because she is disfigured on that side of her face and is
    a Psychotic, Sociopathy. Called "Hardtime and Misery ". I thought it would be interesting to see Bond tortured by
    a Physopath, in a dirty cellar with really old and rusty medical tools.
    I do daydream a lot. :))
    I hope when you have a draft you'll post it here. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Thank you. Those are some really good ideas. :)

I'm sure there'll be better ones to come. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • StawazStawaz CanadaPosts: 101MI6 Agent
    Lots and lots of espionage! And perhaps a villain that controls a lot of powerful things. Not sure what, but something. Power supplies? Weapons? Up to you. But it's always cool to see a villain who's in charge of a lot of the world. Makes them more scary.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I've started on the story. It is called From Hell's Heart (Thanks for the title TP) and i have set it in Australia as i think it is a great location and Bond has never been there. I'm currently doing my research on what locations to use in Australia and i will watch one the films to get an idea on Bond's lifestyle.

:)) No Problem hehadlotsofguts. -{ Just for reference "From Hells Heart" comes from
    Moby Dick,
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    It's also used in Star Trek 2 "The Wrath of Khan " but shortened to,
    to the end I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.