Beatles conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    .... Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    Into the light of the dark black night...
    YNWA 97
    Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    Good Morning, godd morning, Good morning!
    ... Good day sunshine
    And your bird can sing...
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    ..a hit before your mother was born.
    Mother don't go...
    YNWA 97
    ...... baby at your breast
    Didn't get to bed last night...
    YNWA 97
    ....... and crawled off to sleep in the bath
    I'm only sleeping...
    YNWA 97
    ...... I feel good in a special way
    I feel fine...
    YNWA 97
    ....... Well I just had to laugh
    And the eyes in his head see the world spinning round...
    YNWA 97
    ....... Love was in your eyes, ah, the night before
    Nobody ever love me like she does...
    YNWA 97
    ..... She gives me everything .....
    Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be...
    YNWA 97
    ....... Call me tonight, and I'll come to you
    I'll light a candle to our love...
    YNWA 97
    ...... I leave the candle laughing, I turn my face to cry.
    That's what the man said...
    YNWA 97
    All I do is hang my head and moan
    There's a shadow hanging over me...
    YNWA 97
    ..... I'm a loser
    Don't let me down...
    YNWA 97
    I've got a word or two
    To say about the things that you do
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    Do you promise not to tell?