Beatles conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ..... give me money
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,633Chief of Staff
    You never give me your money...
    YNWA 97
    ..... I'll send all my loving to you
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    It's getting better since you've been mine.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    I don't wanna leave her now, you know I believe and how...
    YNWA 97
    .... She gives me everything
    That's what I want...
    YNWA 97
    ..... That taste of honey
    Honey Pie, you are driving me crazy...
    YNWA 97
    ... Baby you can drive my car
    Back in the USSR...
    YNWA 97
    Will you still be sending me a valentine
    Got to get you into my life...
    YNWA 97
    If you'll only listen to my pleas
    She took me half the way there...
    YNWA 97
    .... She's gonna tear your heart apart
    While my guitar gently weeps...
    YNWA 97
    ... The world is treating me bad... Misery
    And curse Sir Walter Raleigh he was such a stupid get...
    YNWA 97
    Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
    Don't let me down...
    YNWA 97
    ..... Would you promise to be true
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Can you hear me, that when it rains and shines it's just a state of mind?
    YNWA 97
    "Not when he looked so fierce", his mummy butted in
    Mother don't go....
    YNWA 97
    But I'll be back again.
    Get back, Loretta...
    YNWA 97
    .... When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide