white tom ford harrington

2»

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    edited January 2018
    welshboy78 wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Daniel has stated a few times he just wants to concentrate on screen used items etc and not deviate towards DC's stuff.

Believe Tom Ford open to the idea but.... yup would require large numbers again!!!

I don't know if there would be enough demand for the White Harrington as the financial outlay for a project is probably substantial . Personally i would love to see the Talamone done in Navy :)

Welshboy78 do you know if Tom Ford would be willing to do other jackets they have produced for DC's Bond films?

I think TF are willing to do most things but your looking at serious number of units / quantity's which make things near impossible. The QOS Harrington was testing but it was a iconic jacket. The others I doubt would generate such mass interest

I was wondering if they would do a screen accurate version of the Solden jacket but i figured they would probably say NO. Now even if they did say they would consider it they would probably ask for a ridiculous # like 50 to 100 orders!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Yeah - you might as well pickup the stock one. Pockets hardly a big deal to me personally. Porter had it on sale earlier this month for 800 odd pounds ex vat

50 minimum most likey and you cant blame them for that.
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yeah - you might as well pickup the stock one. Pockets hardly a big deal to me personally. Porter had it on sale earlier this month for 800 odd pounds ex vat

50 minimum most likey and you cant blame them for that.

Actually i already picked up a size 54 during the 30% off sale. Mind you this was after i picked one up in a size 56, sent it back because it was too big and was waiting on the exchange which i ultimately cancelled. I know the pockets wouldn't make a big deal for you but the openings being larger would be nice.

Yeah i don't blame them for having a minimum amount needed for an order but i wish they were a little more flexible.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • DUBL_OHDUBL_OH Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I think the Baracuda G9 Harrington in Stone is a great alternative for this look, but I am sure most here are familiar with this alternative already.