AJB Twitter

I've noticed the AJB Twitter hasn't been updated in a long time, perhaps this could be looked at and used?

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Update with what though??? :)

Facebook and Twitter pretty much redundant in my opinion as the forum is a better place to check in and search thru the archives of treasure (info)!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    Didn't even know it existed.. :o

But I don't 'twit' anyhoo... :D
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) I've never been on twitter so never knew this existed. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    A twitter is the bit between your tw@t and your SHlTTER isn't it?

Either that or it's yet another of them 'social networking' sites where people act pathetically desperate to gain notoriety and fame by broadcasting to the world what they had for breakfast and that it's raining outside.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I'm on it. I mainly use it to see what my favourite people are up to. Does your head in sometimes when people say things like RT for this and RT for that trying to get their 15 mins. Back on topic i didn't know ajb007 had twitter, went on it and it's just bare.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Back on topic i didn't know ajb007 had twitter, went on it and it's just bare.

I think Si would have set this up at the beginning - but I think he probably just doesn't have the time to constantly update it....if anybody fancies taking it on I reckon Si may be happy for that to happen.
    YNWA 97
    What could do put on twatter about AJB anyway?

Bondtoys just logged on.
    He's logged off now,
    Oh nope he's back.
    He's posted some cack about a watch again.
    Some guy called 'mrbondindrag' just signed up, probably bwian in disguise again.
    I had crumpets for breakie. No jam though :(
    It's raining outside.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Agree with MG ... Definitely think that AJB is more suited to the site rather than Twitter. Can't see how it'd work tbh & what value it would add overall.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    We could have Dell Deaton's latest updates, Macs progress on the cufflinks project, latest deals found on AJB endorsed butt plugs and the future EON announcement that Idris Elba is officially the next James Bond!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    We could have Dell Deaton's latest updates, Macs progress on the cufflinks project, latest deals found on AJB endorsed butt plugs and the future EON announcement that Idris Elba is officially the next James Bond!

:))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:

Bondtoys just logged on.

That would be useful information...then we could all log off :p
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Bondtoys just logged on.

That would be useful information...then we could all log off :p

:D :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • RikRik Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Back on topic i didn't know ajb007 had twitter, went on it and it's just bare.

I think Si would have set this up at the beginning - but I think he probably just doesn't have the time to constantly update it....if anybody fancies taking it on I reckon Si may be happy for that to happen.

I'd be happy to help out if wanted. I've got to get into posting more. I just tend to lurk and read.
    Then contact SiCo and see what he says -{
    YNWA 97
  • RikRik Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Will Do -{
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Yes, the twitter account was set up in the early days when I had great visions! I have no grown older and lost those visions!

I agree I don't think there's anything decent that could be posted that isn't already covered by other twits! However if I can allow access for someone else to take it on without losing control I am more than happy to wipe the dust off. Have a word with Pete he mentioned wanting to promote the site.
    Simon
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    Yes, the twitter account was set up in the early days when I had great visions! I have no grown older and lost those visions!

I agree I don't think there's anything decent that could be posted that isn't already covered by other twits! However if I can allow access for someone else to take it on without losing control I am more than happy to wipe the dust off. Have a word with Pete he mentioned wanting to promote the site.

It's a fairly committed job, I use Twitter for my work and I have say I don't tweet enough...you really have to be tuned in to get any decent results...or you use it to literally 'tell people' what you want to say, rather than interact... I follow James Bond Dossier @007dossier and he's very informative with events, screenings, birthdays relating to Bond...any news, auction info etc...so whoever steps up, well it's going to be quite a job.

I don't want to sound defeatist... just realistic :007)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony