The 2013 Christmas / End of the Year AJB comp - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...

Articles_O_B_07.jpg

Articles_Gainesville_Magazine_09.jpg

My family photos are licensed to kill.
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...

Museum_05_19a.jpg

My home always has parking spaces reserved for those who love AJB.
    edited December 2013
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan (Matt Sherman & Family) because...

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg
    My children are growing into fine young people, surrounded by positive influences...

Contest_5.jpg
    Live in a secure home...

2341.jpg
    Are protected from shark attack when visiting Nassau...

1_Gainesville_05.jpg
    And are upstanding youth, who, since they were old enough to stand...

5_San_Francisco_222.jpg

6_Los_Angeles_307.jpg

9_The_Bahamas_540.jpg
    Have come to dinner properly dressed...

10_Los_Angeles_456.jpg
    They respect the property of others...

10_Los_Angeles_466.jpg
    Play nicely with their peers...

10_Los_Angeles_482.jpg

10_Los_Angeles_483.jpg
    And are literary minded...

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg
    They provide their pets with lots of treats...

IMG_0454.jpg
    Brush their teeth after smoking to avoid bad breath...

image.jpg
    And their mom is their role model...

Museum_07_03.jpg

Museum_06_04.jpg
    They support their parents...

IMG_4548.jpg

image.jpg

9_The_Bahamas_551.jpg
    Appreciate diversity and respect alternative lifestyles...

9_The_Bahamas_410.jpg
    Adore travel...

6_Los_Angeles_607.jpg
    And my kids have always looked on and known...

8_New_York_387.jpg
    That AJB is for fans, family and friends who love James Bond.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Lovely photos -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Makes you wonder why we bother, Dave will beat us every time, deservedly it has to be said :#

He did miss out on great Tux shot outside the Playboy Club last year though ...... Something about Danielle washing her hair :D
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Makes you wonder why we bother, Dave will beat us every time, deservedly it has to be said :#

He did miss out on great Tux shot outside the Playboy Club last year though ...... Something about Danielle washing her hair :D

Who's Dave ??

:s

[...... Taxi for Andy..... 8-) .....]
    C'mon Paul, gotta be worth at least a photo of you and a bevy of Bond beauty's ;%
    ke02eww wrote:

Who's Dave ??

:s

[...... Taxi for Andy..... 8-) .....]

Dave, I er mean Andy, that's not Dave....

Then again, do you think they're the same person?

Gotta admit that is a bit odd how Dave and not-Dave are in the pics, though I'm sure that's not-dave's kids....

Anyway, taxi's on it's way... :p
    Oops, did think you were losing it there for a minute Paul, but now having looked back I just took it from the first photo and didn't even look at the poster, sorry Matt, my bad. In that case I will check myself into the clinic tomorrow for a brain scan ...... I doubt they'll find anything ?:)
    I'm AJB's biggest fan because...

Benzedrine_Bottle.jpg

I remind my fellow AJB'ers to take it easy on Bond's Benzedrine.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Dave...Dave's not here...

LOL....nice montage, Matt...brought back some good memories especially of when your awesome family visited...though why you have me pictured near the "positive influence" tag is beyond me... -{
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    Andy...Don't feel bad. I too thought it was a posting by Dave then realized..."Wait a minute, that's not Dave's kids" but as Dave's photo turned up again I had to go back then realized it was a posting by Matt.....VERY confusing
    Thanks Ed, I only have a limited capacity so am easily confused :#

Have a really great Christmas, sorry I don't subscribe to the 'Happy Holidays' thing. In fact to all AJB members, young (me) and old (I didn't say Ed), good looking (me again) and ugly (Pete), big (sorry me again) and small (Jeff), rich (well that will be none of us due to this hobby we have) and poor (all of us) have the very best Christmas ever and I hope you all get the Bond gifts that you wish for ........... Now I must go and clear a space for my new Aston arriving tomorrow ......... Or it better be ;)
    Yes, well, I wanted some AJB photos in there and it has to suffice until the Florida/Georgia gathering... Happy Christmas to all and a Happy Bonded New Year!
    Thanks Ed, I only have a limited capacity so am easily confused :#

Have a really great Christmas, sorry I don't subscribe to the 'Happy Holidays' thing. In fact to all AJB members, young (me) and old (I didn't say Ed), good looking (me again) and ugly (Pete), big (sorry me again) and small (Jeff), rich (well that will be none of us due to this hobby we have) and poor (all of us) have the very best Christmas ever and I hope you all get the Bond gifts that you wish for ........... Now I must go and clear a space for my new Aston arriving tomorrow ......... Or it better be ;)

Taxi for mr Andy ?......

Hey bro, only kidding.... 

As Ed said,
     that post was most
     confusing...
    And amusing....
    If not abusing
    Musing....

Why take the trouble 
    To muddle
    Dave and the huddle?

Hey jay bee,
    Maybe
    Needs some lady

So keep this legit
    Like confit
    Sweet...

Where's lexi?

-{
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Some have shown talent,
    Others showed wits,
    But we now need some ladies,
    To get out their.....

Charms?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    That's something  a sexist, misogynist dinosaur would write MG :))
    please keep it up. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Great pics guys -{
    Guessing many are traveling as am I this week... Thats why I shoved so many photos onto one entry ... Recommend u extend contest closing date... Happy new year and cheers!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Just posted about the contest on FB to push some potential eyes and traffic to this...looking forward to seeing many last minute entries.... amazing prizes!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBondExperience
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    I'm AJBs biggest fan because it keeps giving me ideas on how to spend my money...!! :007)

image.jpg

image.jpg

And find "New Digs"...

image.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Legitimately laughed out loud reading the Skyfall clapperboard, If i decide to enter and by some miracle won i wouldn't want that erased off of it.
  • FilmDirectorFilmDirector Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    "My good friend, Luciana Paluzzi is my favorite villian Bond Girl, Fiona Volpe. I gave her a ring to wear. it's the ring she likes to wear."

Luciana_Paluzzi.jpg

minigeff wrote:
    Hi guys,

Just a heads up that behind the scenes a competition is being planned with some truly unique, rare and cool Bondian prizes.

There'll be prizes for the top 3 entries PLUS a free give away bonus for the first 30 entries.

More details soon, so stay tuned.

MG -{

More info now at post #11
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    "I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because... my wedding was Bond themed. From my Quantum of Solace suit, down to Bond girl named tables.

142_8734.jpg
    ...Because I installed a DB5 type weapon panel in my Jaguar.

IMAG1047.jpg
    ...because I drove all the way to Florida from Massachusetts to see the 007 Dezer car Museum.

IMAG1450.jpg
    ...because my wife is a great sport and will dress up as a Bond girl for contests and ...other reasons...

IMAG1165.jpg
    ...and because I keep great company.

bonds_20131220_072842.jpg

Bonds2.jpg
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...in 2014 I did some amazing Bond related things, like join the Theme Party people on a Bond Themed Trip through Eastern Europe to visit Bond locations....
    992944_413777408736007_1129150047_n.jpg
    342.jpg
    999838_569457479781842_1050918943_n.jpg
    374424_565218273539096_323078884_n.jpg

999728_571512259576364_2135791881_n.jpg
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...in 2014 I did some amazing Bond related things, like Flying to NYC from Florida to See Daniel Craig In his play Betrayal, and being lucky enough to get his autograph
    1376367_10151817731987886_1767898742_n.jpg

1375326_10151810478252886_1519015806_n.jpg
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...in 2014 I did some amazing Bond related things, like going to South Florida to meet Michael Doulton the creator of the Skyfall Bulldog

1235359_10151746456842886_2000155310_n.jpg

1237085_10201883019227959_776819341_n.jpg

1236745_10151746508932886_2028759571_n.jpg
    Some amazing stories and photos guys, it makes great reading. -{ :)
    I'm AJB's biggest Bond fan because...in 2014 I bought some some amazing Bond related things, thanks in part to the members of ABJ!
    photoaa.jpg

photoasw.jpg

photosrr.jpg