ROYALE Filmwear 2017 Solden Jacket (its back!!)

Comments

• MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Please reserve a large for me Dan, thanks.
    Neil
  • valkyrionvalkyrion Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Dan I believe that the project is absolutely perfect
    The only difference is the collar that looks a bit thicker than the original as you mentioned and in my opinion I think that the collar in tom ford is a bit more high which goes like a rollneck
    Would like to shop a small one
  • NikoNiko Posts: 73MI6 Agent
    With the change to the collar this will look perfect. Just going by photos as a comparison the colours in your jacket look spot on. This will be a great alternative. I'm already on your mailing list Dan and looking forward to this.
  • MinSpyMinSpy Saratoga NY, USAPosts: 55MI6 Agent
    Agreed, and the cuffs are a little taller on the Tom Ford too. Reminds me of an old Connery quote "As long as the cuffs and collar match" :D
    valkyrion wrote:
    The only difference is the collar that looks a bit thicker than the original as you mentioned and in my opinion I think that the collar in tom ford is a bit more high which goes like a rollneck
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Looking great... Definitely in for a medium if the collar gets worked out !!
  • valkyrionvalkyrion Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    MinSpy wrote:
    Agreed, and the cuffs are a little taller on the Tom Ford too. Reminds me of an old Connery quote "As long as the cuffs and collar match" :D
    valkyrion wrote:

Indeed the cuffs are also taller and thinner knit
    If the collar and the cuffs gets sorted then we will have a perfect match
  • SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
    Great feedback guys, thank you. I agree with everything you've mentioned. This design is 6 weeks old and a lot more images have surfaced since then. Lots of small tweaks collar and cuff 'size' included. I believe you'll be impressed with the final result.

Harris, I wouldn't rule it out, but it is quite unlikely I can have them ready to ship for Christmas. My apologies, but this one has been more involved than I originally thought. The end result will be worth the wait.

-{

Dan.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
    https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
    https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Thanks for all your efforts. Looking forward to getting my arms through one
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
    I'd rather wait till February and have you nail it.. Take your time ! (Gives me time to set a few dollars aside too :). )
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Will it be color correct?
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Are you going to be making the front length an inch or so longer then the harrington?
  • y2jy2j Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan the Solden jacket looks great. Are there any plans to produce either the Haiti or Harrington jackets again?
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Dan

Just a thought any plans to do the solden in other colours like black or navy/ mid night blue?

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • ErnieCuneoErnieCuneo Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    I am absolutely in for a large. Great work!
    Gentlemen,
    Firstly, thank you all very much for your interest in the upcoming SPECTRE Solden Jacket. I have received many, many emails expressing interest and I thank you all for your support. We are getting very close to SPECTRE now!!! And I'm very pleased to release this sneak preview of the Solden jacket. There has been a lot of back and forth with my manufacturer and there is a couple of small things that will be improved from this sample, but at the core of it I'm extremely pleased with how this looks. It's a beautiful ribbed knit wool in deep charcoal grey, with the black wind-breaker front. The zip pulls are not the ones we'll be using on this sample, they will be more accurate for production. We've partially lined the jacket through the body, with an inside breast pocket. Let me know what you think and if you haven't yet emailed me to express your interest please do so and you'll know as soon as this becomes available. As always there will be a limited production run on these based upon the expressed interest.

All the best,

Daniel.
    Sample_Front.jpg
    Sample_lining.jpg
  • The Pale KingThe Pale King Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan,

The jacket looks great so far. Put me down for a medium (I sent an e-mail as well).

Thanks
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    Great feedback guys, thank you. I agree with everything you've mentioned. This design is 6 weeks old and a lot more images have surfaced since then. Lots of small tweaks collar and cuff 'size' included. I believe you'll be impressed with the final result.

Harris, I wouldn't rule it out, but it is quite unlikely I can have them ready to ship for Christmas. My apologies, but this one has been more involved than I originally thought. The end result will be worth the wait.

-{

Dan.

Dan,

Will the windbreaker front be navy blue in color?

Or black?

Thanks!
    Sean
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    The way I look at it is the longer we wait, the better the final product will be :)
  • ErikErik Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    Count me in Dan! Size M works for me. The same as the harrington jacket. ;-) Are you going to be making the front length an inch or so longer then the harrington?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    If I can get one with the same dimensions as my super.natural size large, I'll be happy.
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    I would also appreciate an extra inch on the med.... The med Harrington was perfect except for body length. I also bought a large which was a bit too big in the body.
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Can't wait to see some pics of this! I still have yet to get my first Royale jacket..... :( I need to jump on one!

Same here, i need to stop messing around and get the harrington
    Shocking...
  • SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick update on the SOLDEN Jacket. I spent some time reviewing the finer points of the design and took on board everyones comments, consequently there were a few more changes than I expected. For this reason, rather than rush into production we decided to produce a second sample. It's almost finished and I'm sure you'll be delighted with our final interpretation. For the sake of an extra 2-3 weeks on delivery time, we thought this was time well spent. Sample II pictures coming soon. Final delivery is likely January.

-{

Daniel.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
    https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
    https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Glad to hear your taking your time. Accuaracy more important then getting it out the door fast!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Glad to hear your taking your time.  Accuaracy more important then getting it out the door fast!!

+1
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Is there somewhere to. Register for an 'alert email'?
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:

Send Dan an email at royalefilmwear@gmail.com and ask to be put on the notification list.
    Definitely one my immediate purchase list... can't wait for this one... then Magnoli's Morocco jacket
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Hi Guys,
    Just a quick update on the SOLDEN Jacket. I spent some time reviewing the finer points of the design and took on board everyones comments, consequently there were a few more changes than I expected. For this reason, rather than rush into production we decided to produce a second sample. It's almost finished and I'm sure you'll be delighted with our final interpretation. For the sake of an extra 2-3 weeks on delivery time, we thought this was time well spent. Sample II pictures coming soon. Final delivery is likely January.

-{

Daniel.

Take your time Dan. I'm sure it will turn out great like your other pieces.

The cold weather lasts for ages here in the UK, so I'll still have plenty of time to use it even if we lose a few weeks from the redesign!
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Dufus wrote:

Send Dan an email at royalefilmwear@gmail.com and ask to be put on the notification list.

Done! Thank you....
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    Is there an estimated price on this ?