Topic Closed

CmdrAtticusCmdrAtticus United StatesPosts: 1,102MI6 Agent
I've just seen the words "closed topic" at the bottom of the section of a topic. Does this statement mean AJB prefers members not to contribute anymore posts to the topic? Since there was no indication of what date these words were added
and I saw a post dated yesterday, does that mean the topic was closed since the last post entered?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,497Chief of Staff
    I'm not sure what members can read at the bottom of the posts...if the topic is closed then it will state as much on the header post....and you won't be able to add more posts to that topic...
    My explanation may be as clear as mud....if you are still unsure then send me a link to the topic you mean and I'll see if I can explain it better...

Thanks -{
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,187Chief of Staff
    Usually when a mod closes a topic they leave a comment to that effect. After that, only mods can enter further comments (though obviously we don't tend to).
  • CmdrAtticusCmdrAtticus United StatesPosts: 1,102MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I'm not sure what members can read at the bottom of the posts...if the topic is closed then it will state as much on the header post....and you won't be able to add more posts to that topic...
    My explanation may be as clear as mud....if you are still unsure then send me a link to the topic you mean and I'll see if I can explain it better...

Thanks -{

It's at the bottom of the topic "Is Skyfall your favorite film of 2012?" Under Skyfall (Bond 23)>
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,497Chief of Staff
    It doesn't read that way to me...the topic - on the main Bond23 Forum page says that the topic is closed, so posts can't be added...it reads:

Closed: Is Skyfall your favourite film of 2012 ?

That should be what you see...I don't get any extra message after the last post.
    YNWA 97