WTB: omega seamaster planet ocean 2900.50.91

2»

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    If you are in a very remote area where the entire african village uses a common shower, it's advisable to keep your watch on your wrist and take the risks of heat and soap washing off the protective silicone layer on the gaskets (immo the larger risk of taking your watch into the shower).

Otherwise you may find the place where you've put your watch for the shower empty :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    If you are in a very remote area where the entire african village uses a common shower, it's advisable to keep your watch on your wrist and take the risks of heat and soap washing off the protective silicone layer on the gaskets (immo the larger risk of taking your watch into the shower).

Otherwise you may find the place where you've put your watch for the shower empty :D

The heat was ferocious in Tanzania. Some days it was impossible to even wear a watch as the sunlight on it could cause it to burn you. It actually caused the O ring on the crown tube to crack on my Sub. Our conclusion was that it was probably taken by an animal or bird. They used to nick our spoons too :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    yeah, I know the name of that bird :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I think you should be taking your watch off before inserting up the snakes arse :D
    It doesn't say that in the ophiologists manual.
    ophiologists, is that the posh name for arse poking :D I must remember to bring my gloves on the 6th June :p
    Don't bother 'tots has a bag full.
    I think he has the waders to match :D