Bond 24 Press Conference??

Comments

• BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    (in the minority but not keen on Blofeld return)

Ditto! -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Ill be watching the press conference before work, already told my co-workers to be prepared to hear me chat about it all day :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I've wanted Risico for about 10 years and now that Bond 24 is being partially filmed in Rome and elsewhere, I'm almost holding my breath hoping that it will be.
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Someone on cbn said that they heard that the new title will be short and punchy - No idea how reliable that is, but nonetheless it's further evidence for Risico
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    If it is Risico, it will be interesting to see how that title will be used throughout the world. As it's Italian for 'Risk', will the French - for example - call it Risico, or Risque etc etc.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Jarvio wrote:
    Someone on cbn said that they heard that the new title will be short and punchy

"Short and Punchy?" Not the best title, but I guess I can get used to it. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    Someone on cbn said that they heard that the new title will be short and punchy - No idea how reliable that is, but nonetheless it's further evidence for Risico

I could be "Plop" for all we know ;)
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    (in the minority but not keen on Blofeld return)

Ditto! -{

Blofeld won't return, just a "Franz Oberhauser", right? :D
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Jarvio wrote:
    Someone on cbn said that they heard that the new title will be short and punchy

"Short and Punchy?" Not the best title, but I guess I can get used to it. . .

Or SAP for short ;)
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Risico is certainly not Italian (that would be Rischio), it looks more like a German with limited knowledge of the English language trying to translate the German word Risiko.

But a short and punchy title? - "Blofeld"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) we'll find out soon enough, less than three hours to go ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Yes {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Risico, at least if my memory is correct (been ages since I read it) was how Columbo pronounces the word "Risk", in the Fleming short story of the same name.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    Happy Bond 24 Announcement Day everybody! -{

This is what the months of speculation and rumours has been leading up to. :))
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Would love Colnel Sun for title or The Hildebrand Rarit.
    I would like to see CS get adapted. The Greek Setting was used in FYEO though -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Pity we couldn't have the countdown from DAF, counting down
    To the press conference, " Two minutes and counting !" :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Risico, at least if my memory is correct (been ages since I read it) was how Columbo pronounces the word "Risk", in the Fleming short story of the same name.

Close, it's Kristatos.
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I actually wouldn't mind a non-Fleming original title. There is a reason thet Risico etc etc have not been used so far. The title needs to appeal to more than just us! All the Brosnan titles worked very well, and Skyfall was great.

Two hours and counting!
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Getting exciting, are they starting filming straight after like after the SF press conference?
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Risico is certainly not Italian (that would be Rischio), it looks more like a German with limited knowledge of the English language trying to translate the German word Risiko.

But a short and punchy title? - "Blofeld"?

It's not German as it would then be "Risiko" with a "K" - It could be Dutch?
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    here is the link to the lifestream (unfortunately blocked in germany for legal reasons X-( )

https://007.foxfilm.com/bond24-announcement/
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    I've been a Bond fan since Roger Moore and The Spy Who Loved Me...

I've been an ever bigger fan since Craig stepped into the role (a true Craigette, from his first appearance in The Ice House) but this is the first time I'm super excited, and ready for the announcement and press conference tomorrow. :D

As long as it's NOT called A Property of a Lady...(I'm thinking more Devil May Care) I'll be happy :007)

Just out of interest, why don't you like TPOAL? I think it would be a decent title

Because it reminds me of a Jane Austin novel....NOT Bond.

I like Risico though -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Just did my presentation at my course, pretty much got an 'excellent' :D
    I just rushed back home to catch the live stream. It's been a while since I've been so psyched about Bond, can't wait for this! :D

Risico is named a lot. I would agree that would be a great title, and I don't think much Bond fans will be dissapointed if it was the title. We'll find out in 50 minutes I guess :D
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30315165
    Even Daniel isn't too fond of TPOAL, Lexi. ;)

( Daniel talks unused Fleming titles. -{ )
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff

Congratulations, well done!
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent

He actually thought the Hildebrand Rarity came out a few years ago! It's fun how we Bond geeks always seem to know so much more about Bond than the actors themselves :)) - Much like Brosnan in the Everything Or Nothing documentary: "Which one came after Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never dies or The World is not Enough? I only remember Goldeneye!" :))
    Barbel wrote:

Congratulations, well done!

Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
    Higgins wrote:
    here is the link to the lifestream (unfortunately blocked in germany for legal reasons X-( )

https://007.foxfilm.com/bond24-announcement/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2khljj3VKAw#t=1157

There you go Higgins -{
    :)) True, and Congratulations on your Presentation. {[]
    I think DC may have meant that the title had been suggested for
    A film , some time ago ? :D

Whatever Higgins did, they really don't want him watching the
    Press Conference. :))
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent

He actually thought the Hildebrand Rarity came out a few years ago!

No, what he said was...it came up a few years ago....not that it was used! :s

....and his reaction to Risico is interesting... almost too dismissive...

And I've been saying that POAL is too costume drama for years...seems it has to come from Daniel to give it any credence :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony