Bond 24 to start filming in Dec

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Back on topic:

According to the fan site http://jamesbond.no the sound department for Bond 24 will be headed by Per Hallberg from Sweden.He has worked with film sound since 1971 and Bladerunner, Bravehart, Gladiator and Skyfall are on his CV.

The fan site also claims that Morrocan media writes that the country will not portray Morroco, but some other country.
    So far it looks like Rome will actually be Rome, Morroco will be some other Middle East country and Austria will possibly be Norway.
    It's becoming a Bond tradition now. :#
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Always nice to read of some movement in the filming schedule. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Raiders did the same.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

Thanks for sharing that, AOS. Looks suitably Bondian but I've not been following the rumours very much as I think it tends to ruin the film experience at the cinema if you know too much in advance - call me old-fashioned but that's how I see it anyway! :)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    {[] it begins ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes {[]
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Now let's head to the memmorabilia section and find out who made that wood used to create the set, shall we? :))
    B&Q I think :))
    I think it was put up very early, so it would be morning wood ! :))
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I think it was put up very early, so it would be morning wood ! :))

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's a hell lot of morning woods there! :))
    I have to admit I'll try to follow the building of that set closely. I want to see the shape of the roofs, since those are very different in Austria and Norway. (still hanging on to hope :)) )
    The name of the Austrian newspaper tha took the photo is Kleine Zeitung -"Small Newspaper" :D
    Morrocan press reports the principal cast will film in Casablanca and Tangier for 15 days.
    I Wonder if there will be any homages to 'Casablanca'? :007)
    edited September 2014
    Can someone translate this article?

http://www.jamesbond.de/2014/09/25/wir-haben-das-erste-foto-eines-bond-24-sets-drehstart-am-6-12-roger-deakins-nachfolger-gefunden

I think there is something about:

- A large log cabin being buildt for the set

-An earoplane will crash into it

-Austria will perhaps double for Spitzbvergen. BTW: Spitzbergen is completely treeless, so I find that unlikely.
    Not sure how this is going to read ( Just Google Translate :)) ) Perhaps I should point out that even at
    this stage, we might have to start using SPOILER Alerts ! ;) ..... Just in case.

Report of the Tiroler Tageszeitung According to a should we - as already suggested - also in Sölden make great hopes that filming will take place for BOND 24. Already last year a Bond delegation have been in Sölden, to find possible locations. The final decision will only fall in late October, but exact details you should anyway only announce the beginning of November.
    After the Bond community had to digest two very sad news in recent weeks - first the message about the death of the German actor Gottfried John, all of us with his role of General Ourumovs in GOLDENEYE still excited and then the dying message of James Bond Legend Richard Kiel, which was received by his portrayal of "biter" in the two Roger Moore bond film history. Both have been set by their 007 gig a monument and also all future generations of Bond fans fascinated.
    Although it is only a quantum of solace, but at least the current news about the next James Bond adventure sound very positive. So the 06/12/2014 was named as the official start of rotation BOND 24 from Daily Mail Reporter Bamigboye. We can assume that shortly before or shortly after the obligatory press conference will take place at Pinewood Studios, in which at least some open questions (such as movie title, main cast, locations) should be answered. In late November, the protagonists go through together with Mendes the script - but that's no big surprise and was already in the previous films like this.
    Stir but last week has caused the message about the new camera man: For no less than the (to us by name relatively unknown) chief cameraman of Christpher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR, Spike Jonze HER or the terrific spy thriller TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SPY will assume the camera operator at BOND 24. We are talking about born in Switzerland cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema (Wiki) - his name was already of independent sources (1, 2) confirmed. Thus, should have found a more than capable replacement for Roger Deakins Director Mendes. As far as is currently known, Van Hoytema should also turn back on film and not digital. So we can look forward again fantastic images and camera settings! Order we need the sound to us at BOND 24 also worry no more, because according to the guys at Mi6 versa namely Per Hallberg after his Oscar triumph for SKYFALL again as Sound Editer for BOND 24 back!
    Also of potential locations there's something to report: According to Mi6 Daniel Craig at the weekend in Marrakesh, Morocco have been spotted. According to local press BAlign Craig will pay a short visit to the country even before it will be available next year in the south of the country for 24 BOND front of the camera. Morocco is here again for another country doubeln (such as 1987 for THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS as Alfghanistan), which will be, is not yet known.
    Currently, we know that in addition to the Pinewood Studios in London in Morocco, Rome (planned: including a car chase in downtown) and is rotated in Austria. In Austria one considers, however, and those responsible must continue to keep a low profile and can officially confirm any planned filming - since the reports of mid-August, therefore resulting in a fairly radio silence in Osttirol. But: Although no one may confirm by local leaders, the preparations for filming in Austria already in full swing. Planned filming in and around Obertilliach JamesBond.de have already been confirmed by several sources. In Obertilliach has also begun quietly and secretly to build up a film set (see picture above)! We remember Bonds old family estate SKYFALL, which was built under enormous expense detail on a secluded Militärgelende in southern England? Also in Obertilliach you have already with the construction of a mountain house (possibly a mountain village?) Started.
    When shooting schedule January and February are currently called 2015 (quarters for cast and crew are already looking for and booked), Daniel Craig himself but probably only a few days for close to Obertilliach travel. Also fix the rotation of a plane crash in East Tyrol seems to be like the mountain village related associations - the plane crashes on the house / houses or are they only in the vicinity of the crash site? - But is still unclear. The Kleine Zeitung reported in any case that the set constructed is ultimately explode!
    Rumored to be filmed at other locations in Austria and Tyrol, but currently is not yet known what could be the fact. It is also not known whether 007 will also travel to Austria in the film - presently moving in Osttirol, however, assume that Obertilliach is doubeln for the Norwegian Spitsbergen. That may not be a big surprise, because you wanted to shoot in Norway from the beginning - in between there were reports that one due to financial and technical production problems for filming in Norwedgen also on the script undertook changes and the action moved to the Alps. As here the current state actually looks like - whether Austria is completely or only partially doubeln for Norway - is still uncertain, for us at least.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/401827/Daniel-Craig-uses-James-Bond-villains-names-to-check-into-hotels
    Daniel Craig,
    The 007 star, 46, has taken to using the names of James Bond's many enemies to check into posh hotels
    His latest code name is Kananga – the Caribbean island dictator from Bond movie Live and Let Die – which he recently used at a swanky hotel in Morocco
    Now his secrets' out ! :))
    Craig needs to stay away from Air Guns :o
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/401827/Daniel-Craig-uses-James-Bond-villains-names-to-check-into-hotels
    Daniel Craig,
    The 007 star, 46, has taken to using the names of James Bond's many enemies to check into posh hotels
    His latest code name is Kananga – the Caribbean island dictator from Bond movie Live and Let Die – which he recently used at a swanky hotel in Morocco
    Now his secrets' out ! :))

"Names is for tombstones, baby!" :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    :)) I wonder has he ever come up against a hotel receptionist
    who was a Bond fan ?....
    " Mr Kananga ! Um.... You know there was a Bond villain called Kananga ". :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,326Chief of Staff
    Well, it beats Mr Big.
    Oh, I LOVE it, when I'm called Mr BIG !!!!! :)) :)) :))
    Why, TP, there's a lot more to you than I had expected....
    ... Sadly, then I usually wake up ! :))
    I'll be ignoring this thread soon- don't want any spoilers!
    Yes,I did post earlier that perhaps it was time to start posting
    Spoiler warnings. :)
    But I'm still going to peek for the moment....
    ...... You'll go blind ! :))
    Who said that?
    :)) :)) :))