Never Say Never will Never be Thunderball

124»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) white noise on an unturned radio would make a better soundtrack
    For NSNA ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    superado wrote:
    I "heard" it was a pretty interesting version, complete with Shirley Bassey doing the title song, "History Repeating (Itself)" ...pretty fitting considering the history of NSNA.

I "heard" it was Dionne Warwick doing the title song, "Mister Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang". Not a fan of Never Say Never Again myself, the fan made re-score/re-edit is "apparently" a considerable improvement.

I must have mixed up all those things I "heard" about that fan-made video :))
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    I wonder if anyone would ever do the same job for QoS- put the gunbarrel at the start, replace the song with "No Good About Goodbyes", fix the editing.... No, probably not.
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Thunderball, class from start to finish, Connery at his best, classiest Bond girls, beautifuly filmed, fantastic locations, best underwater filming in any movie, brilliant soundtrack and of course Vulcans.

Never Say Never, cheese from start to finish, Connery at his worst, Barbera Carrera is hot but over acting, looks like a TV movie, terrible action scenes, rubbish soundtrack, a B-1 that looks like a badly made 1/48th Revell kit in a fictional scheme, and who the hell would be carrying an 8mm Nambu pistol in the 80s ?

Thunderball ,class. NSN trash.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) NSNA, is bad. :D TB looks like can full scale epic {[] while
    NSNA, looks like a TV movie of the week. :# , take Connery out of it and it
    Would look like one of The Man from UNCLE films I.e. two TV episodes
    Stuck together. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • lotuslotus englandPosts: 292MI6 Agent
    Nsna is **** thunderball is mint nsna soundtrack is utter crap I don't ever watch it.!