Lea Seydoux

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles was only asking a Question Chipsticks.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chipsticks wrote:

507a564637a4c2cf066dcdd53a81b32a.jpg

LOL that guy in the background checking out Seydoux's arse looks like Asp9mm in his lunch break :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Sir Miles was only asking a Question Chipsticks.

And I advise him (GrannyMiles)to ask as many questions as he can. He can learn a lot from me :D

That probably is ASP9MM :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    My fellow moderator Sir Miles doesn't need me to fight his battles, but bear in mind, Chipsticks, that this kind of name-calling really crosses the line (and not just because Sir M is a moderator). Keep it civil or your stay here will be a short one.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    That probably is ASP9MM :))

no, you can recognize him by the moronic facial expression on his tiny head :D

• BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    My fellow moderator Sir Miles doesn't need me to fight his battles, but bear in mind, Chipsticks, that this kind of name-calling really crosses the line (and not just because Sir M is a moderator). Keep it civil or your stay here will be a short one.

+1

Those kinds of remarks are totally unnecessary.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    +1, Agreed !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    +2 Me too
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,677Chief of Staff
    Thanks for backup everyone -{

I was only asking a question - and, for once, I wasn't being rude ! :o

Chipsticks...I will not be bullied either...you owe me an apology...I suggest you 'man up' and post one...
    YNWA 97
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Thanks for backup everyone -{

I was only asking a question - and, for once, I wasn't being rude ! :o

Chipsticks...I will not be bullied either...you owe me an apology...I suggest you 'man up' and post one...

I agree, Chipsticks crossed the line with the name calling. That's just not acceptable.

Having said that, I didn't feel confortable reading in your post to Chipsticks "we all know you're only here to promote Lea Seydoux". That's uncalled for, specially coming from a moderator.

Chipsticks definitely owes you an apology and he/she might consider you owe him/her an apology too. Juts my two cents.
    Sir Miles also added. "... no problem with that " -{
    So I think that was fairly friendly. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Are we fighting over a woman? Is it too late for me to get involved? :))
    Virgil37 wrote:
    I agree, Chipsticks crossed the line with the name calling. That's just not acceptable.

Having said that, I didn't feel confortable reading in your post to Chipsticks "we all know you're only here to promote Lea Seydoux". That's uncalled for, specially coming from a moderator.

Chipsticks definitely owes you an apology and he/she might consider you owe him/her an apology too. Juts my two cents.

If you are going to quote me - then quote ALL of it...keep the context...you are being very naughty otherwise...makes it look as though you have an agenda ? And your point just doesn't stack up...you make yourself look silly...

I'd appreciate a PM from you explaining why I would owe someone an apology that calls me a "tiny prick"...?
    YNWA 97
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Are we fighting over a woman? Is it too late for me to get involved? :))

No, not this one...be my guest :))
    YNWA 97
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent

I agree. Although it is very evident that Sir Miles doesn't share Chopsticks' view of Ms. Seydoux, there didn't appear to be any hostile intent in his original remarks. The comments by Chopsticks, on the other hand, were extremely rude and uncalled for.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

I agree. Although it is very evident that Sir Miles doesn't share Chopsticks' view of Ms. Seydoux, there didn't appear to be any hostile intent in his original remarks. The comments by Chopsticks, on the other hand, were extremely rude and uncalled for.

Thanks...and there really wasn't any hostility meant...I've never seen Miss Seydoux act (as far as I know anyway)...I just think raft after raft of images - with no content - are a bit of a waste...so I wanted to know if she could act - especially as I don't think she's particularly attractive (certainly not from the images produced)...obviously Chipsticks seems to have the first part of his name on his shoulder about this.... :s
    YNWA 97
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Virgil37 wrote:

If you are going to quote me - then quote ALL of it...keep the context...you are being very naughty otherwise...makes it look as though you have an agenda ? And your point just doesn't stack up...you make yourself look silly...

I'd appreciate a PM from you explaining why I would owe someone an apology that calls me a "tiny prick"...?

Saying "we all know you're only here to promote Lea Seydoux", unless you're talking to Lea Seydoux's PR guy in a festival or something, sounds to me as if you're telling a contributor that his/her contribution is meaningless. I don't know for sure if that's the comment that made Chipsticks overreact, but definitely doesn't sound friendly to me.

So, silly or not, I'm just being the devil's advocate here. No agenda, nothing to do with our shared passion for Lea. As I said, just my two cents. My opinion.

Chipsticks comments were rude and as I said, I think he/she owes you an apology. You made abundantly clear that you don't think you owe an apology to anyone.
    Reproduce all my quote - or none of it....you are cherrypicking to make a non-existent point - as others have pointed out to you....
    You even admit you aren't sure what you are talking about :s

I suggest you stop getting upset on other peoples behalf...you are not here to play Devilcs Advocate....
    YNWA 97
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    I think Chipstick owes Sir Miles an apology for the name calling which is totally unacceptable. Everyone is entitled to their pov and often it can get a little heated at times, Sir Miles and I have crossed swords a number of times over the years and tbh most of are arguments have been my fault but at no time would I ever dream of calling him or anyone else on here anything like you did Chipstick, so do the right thing and apologise for that.
    superdaddy wrote:
    Sir Miles and I have crossed swords a number of times over the years....

I tend to 'cross swords' with most...probably says more about me than anything else though :))

I try to be fair - not always successfully mind - and most things can be sorted out via PM...

Back to topic now please -{
    YNWA 97
  • ChipsticksChipsticks Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    ladies and gentleman:

From Sir Miles
    Sent 14th Jan 2015 13:19
    Subject Lea Seydoux Thread

Hello,

My, my....we do have a potty mouth ! I suggest you apologise for your ridiculous outburst and start acting like a grown up or go play in someone else's sandbox !

If you think I'm bullying you then you need to get out a bit more.

I await your reply.

To Sir Miles
    Status sent
    Subject Re: Lea Seydoux Thread
    Sir Miles wrote:

Hello,

My, my....we do have a potty mouth ! I suggest you apologise for your ridiculous outburst and start acting like a grown up or go play in someone else's sandbox !

If you think I'm bullying you then you need to get out a bit more.

I await your reply.

you were being a disrespectful dirty punk and you expect ME to apologize to you ? and you being a Mod it seems YOU don't expect to being called out for being a dickish childish bullying ass punk and you need to get off your high horses and quit using that title they gave you and treat others better and show others respect.You show respect and you get respect
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Bang out of order to post a PRIVATE message in public. There is no excuse for that. Disgusting behaviour.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Agreed, that's why they're called " Private" :#
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    He/She is just after an reaction - which should be left to Sir Miles to sort out. This person has shown their cards, by posting a private message, no doubt to cause a stir... or some sort of 'outraged' reaction - which we will all be guilty of, if we allow it.

We should just get back on topic, as suggested. -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Yes, {[]
    So, TP, what's your impression of Lea.... tickle ya fancy? :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I find her quite lovely ( apart from those " vintage" big 50s knickers )
    I read she has the same voice coach as Eva Green, so I wonder will she
    Be adopting an English accent ?

On the PM front , am I the only one SM starts his with
    My dearest darling snookie lumps, or is that everyone ? :))
    edited January 2015
    Back on Topic I think :)
    I think she looks the part.... will be interesting to see how she 'performs' :v

....and such terms of endearment... I get, 'oi' if I'm luckly ;)