Skyfall Fitness Evaluation - NOW AVAILABLE

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Well, I guess I speed-read, because I didn't realize the set included Bond's MI6 badge, so I was surprised to see that included! Great stuff.
  • Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    Mine arrived today. Very nicely done! I look forward to seeing your future creations. Cheers. -{

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

• SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the compliments! I'm welcome to hear constructive criticism as well... via PM. ;)
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    Kurt, mine arrived and it was MOST impressive. Attention to detail makes it worthy of adding it to anyone's collection.
    Talk to you Saturday.
    Ed
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    A vote from Ed makes me look forward to receiving mine even more {[]
    edited February 2015
    A little more about the file request card. I had to do quite a bit of squinting at the big screen Blu Ray frozen at the spot where the card was the largest on screen to figure out what was on it. There are three signatures on the card, and I think I was able to figure out 2. The person requesting and receiving the card I couldn't really figure out. I made a graphic file that matches what I see, but in the end I switched this to M since the evaluation would probably have to be ordered and received by her. I put her initial in dark green ink. Several other documents used in various films have M's initial in green as well, as it's the real MI6's tradition for the chief to sign off with a green pen.

The next signature I believe to be "Tanner" for Bill Tanner. The last one looked like "Vanessa" to me and sure enough, after checking the credits, M's assistant's name is Vanessa.
  • thegreatgallingthegreatgalling Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    These came out GREAT. I love everything about it, thank you so much. -{
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Not got mine :(
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    I sent the ones to the UK via carrier pidgeon. If you stand outside and make bird noises it will get there faster.
    Cooooooool. :o
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Seriously though, I don't think any of the ones from the UK have been delivered yet. The guys in the US started getting theirs at the end last week and they were sent "Priority".
    Oh ok no worries, my bad, I was panicking mine had got lost in transit.

Sounds like I'm in for a treat though. All good things etc..,
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    "It was a labor of love...as they say"
    Jeff, I'm sure you'll appreciate the work that Kurt put into it.
    Now go outside and flap your arms to attract those pigeons....
    I believe that most all the packages destined for the UK left the US on Feb. 7th according to the tracking info I have. If I had to guess, I'd say our British friends should start looking for theirs by maybe this weekend? Priority Mail is 6-10 days, but it's twice the shipping cost. Almost as much as the set itself.
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Got mine today!!! (UK) great set!! Looking forward to giving you a big shoutout on my LegallyBond Instagram Account!! Well done mate looking forward to the smokes!!
    Last rat standing.
    If you got yours today, I'd say everyone in the UK should have theirs by Friday most likely. Most of the international tracking so far ends in Chicago, though one that I sent to the Netherlands says it showed up there today.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Beautifully executed, Kurt! The details are fantastic and the presentation is second to none. Well done!!

Kindest regards,
    Craig
    Still waiting.... sure it'll be here tmw.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Jeff: Keep me posted. You should have it soon.

Also, I'm really glad everyone is enjoying their sets. I'm not getting rich doing this, so putting a smile on people's faces is a big plus! I've also gotten some really constructive feedback as well. THANKS!
    RECEIVED!

Great work mate, details are great and there's some cool touches in there. Exemplar of British fortitude indeed. :)
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • jan old skooljan old skool The NetherlandsPosts: 71MI6 Agent
    One happy fan here. Dutch customs had it for some time and suprised me with a 40% duty taxation. But some items are price less.

6F084A87-C42D-4376-8BCD-9DF1B9CE66E4.jpg

7AF684CC-1466-466A-866C-0081B9F9644E.jpg
    this never happened to the other fellow
    40% - Wow. I had no idea. I would have listed the value as a lot less (since it's sort of subjective) had I known. I don't have a bunch of experience with international shipping, so I'll have to keep this in mind the next time.
  • jan old skooljan old skool The NetherlandsPosts: 71MI6 Agent
    My fault. I should have known it. Only realised it untill I got the notice that the parcel was delayed by customs. Still a happy customer and much pleased by the file!!!
    this never happened to the other fellow
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
    Dear SFPROPS, I'm very interested in having the "Dead and Back" set, how can I contact you? Many thanks in advance. Cheers from Brazil.
    I can be contacted at sfprops@aok-media.com
    edited September 2015
    I think I have enough materials to make 2 more sets. After that, I don't think I'll restock.

...one down.
  • OdeanOdean Posts: 6MI6 Agent

Greetings not sure if I'm too late to the game but are these stil up for sale?

Regards

O

I don't currently have any left. However, I've been getting some queries on these and the Morland Cigarette box reproductions.

I'm right now tracking down more supplies to potentially do another run of both. I'll post here when I have more info.