Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    Saw this quite awhile ago...I'm sure it was posted here...it's ok...nothing special...I take it that this is just to promote your YouTube channel...?...
    YNWA 97
  • Peter007Peter007 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Saw this quite awhile ago...I'm sure it was posted here...it's ok...nothing special...I take it that this is just to promote your YouTube channel...?...

Not really...Its first post.I dont really care about my yt channel. Its just for fun.
    Why not introduce yourself in the Welcomes & Comings & Goings thread in Off Topic Chat ? -{
    YNWA 97
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Pretty nice. Actually -

*SPOILER*
    If "Spectre" will be connected with the previous two movies they could make a trailer with scenes from the previous ones, like they did for the Avegers: Infinity War teaser. I'd love to see that!

<sorry I don't know how to add this spoiler box :/>
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Could this be the trailer you saw quite a while ago? Features the same voice, and a couple of the visuals are the same also.

SPECTRE (2015) - Teaser Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnBjuPa-g4
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ I liked the first trailer, very good.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The_CommanderThe_Commander EnglandPosts: 245MI6 Agent
    Agreed, very nice (first one) although I'm sure there'll be far less in your face violence (in terms of shootings, blood spatter etc) in the actual Spectre. Gets the juices flowing though, especially the signature Persian pussy shot!!
    1:Sf, 2:NTTD, 3:TSWLM, 4:CR, 5:OHMSS
    Moore Than wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Could this be the trailer you saw quite a while ago? Features the same voice, and a couple of the visuals are the same also.

SPECTRE (2015) - Teaser Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnBjuPa-g4

Probably...I remember the voice over more than anything...don't particularly like either though...
    YNWA 97
    MrZareba wrote:
    Pretty nice. Actually -

*SPOILER*
    If "Spectre" will be connected with the previous two movies they could make a trailer with scenes from the previous ones, like they did for the Avegers: Infinity War teaser. I'd love to see that!

SPECTRE is connected to all of DC's Bond films...
    YNWA 97
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,806MI6 Agent
    I think the poem was very effective. Who wrote it?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:
    Pretty nice. Actually -

*SPOILER*

That's what I meant, sorry, my bad! :D
    MrZareba wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:
    Pretty nice. Actually -

*SPOILER*

That's what I meant, sorry, my bad! :D

No, no problem.... -{
    YNWA 97
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Pretty nice. Actually -

*SPOILER*

just type [ spoiler] text goes here [ /spoiler]

Delete the space between the fist bracket and the word spoiler and the same for the [/] one... otherwise you won't see what I've done, as the spoiler box will show! :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • TrimeldaTrimelda Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Nice.
    Very professional