(Spoilers for NTTD) Shakespeare's Bond: Work area (All welcome!)

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I'm doing a little work on the next part of this scene - hope to have it finished soon...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,332Chief of Staff
    :D Nicely done, C&D! It's good to include Maz.. er Mrs Bell.

In a little while we have a much longer chase scene coming up; any chance you could start thinking about that one...? :007)
    I'd be delighted to... It may just be a jump the shark (well, wedding) moment...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    See http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/867472/#p867472

( Only a few added ideas, please feel free to use or discard as needed )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

(Feel free to change any of this, especially the shoes bit, and add an ending.)

edited March 2017

( The reading Solitaire gives, will or should work for everyone )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I genuinely laughed out loud reading that....

Now, we're off to the crocodile farm... I think....
    edited March 2017
    edited March 2017
    For the Voodoo ceremony, I thought having everyone doing the Hokey cokey
    Left arm in, left arm out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about ?
    You do the Voodoo cokey and you turn around , that's what
    Voodoo's all about, oi !
    :D :D Yes, that's the way to do it!

(And thanks for the namecheck :)) - in the film, the name Albert is obviously a laugh at Cubby Broccoli.)
    Act 4, Scene 4. Ye boat chase! Awaiting input from Charmed & Dangerous at this point. Am looking forward to The Sheriff of Pepper!

Act 5, Scene 1- Opens on Quarrel's boat, as he sails Sir James and Lord Felix to the right spot. Sir James leaves them and goes to rescue Solitaire....

Act 5, Scene 2. A villain's lair. Sir James & Solitaire are brought before Lord Kananga, who hast an inflated opinion of himself... maybe!

Act 5, Scene 3. Lord Felix sees Sir James & Solitaire off on a carriage... but Tee Hee awaits.
    An idea for the boat chase, which obviously is geographically incorrect. Might be to have
    The Crocodile farm high in the Louisiana mountains, and the chase is down hill in almost
    White water conditions, hence enough speed to get kayaks across a road or do a jump ?
    edited March 2017
    Enjawed that very much, Pussy. Totally crazy! And I'll happily insert a line into the croc farm scene to set up the mountain setting.

(Open for rewrites etc)
    Don't wait for me - but I will certainly do some more this evening on whatever scene is up next -{
    "sir James: t'was lucky Yoeman Big did force me to wear these tasteless but grippy green trainers ."

Something about wearing crocs being more tasteful than wearing green trainers?
    Don't wait for me - but I will certainly do some more this evening on whatever scene is up next -{

We're relying on you for the boat chase, C&D, and are happily carrying on to the end! See TP's idea earlier for how to start off.
    edited March 2017
    Just a basic idea, which as always please feel free to amend, add to or completely change
    and forgive my spelling mistakes.

Have tidied it up a bit- nice one re the Fender! :))

TP this is magnificent, I couldn't have done better! I've just made a couple of suggestions to the ending, feel free to play around with it (ahem, the text, that is).

Sheriff of Pepper : "There's thine Son of A Batch! What the Hell art thou - some sort of Doomsday Book, boy? some sort of SiCo ? For we hath a cage strong enough to hold a varlet like you !"
    Lord Felix: "Prithee sire Vassal, please explain to the Sherriff."
    The Sherriff of Pepper's vassal: "My liege, Sir James is from Albion... A sort of Albion Agent..."
    Sherriff of Pepper: "An Albion Agent! ... on which side? - West of Bromwich?"
    The Sherriff of Pepper's vassal: "No, no, my liege, Sir James is helping out our boys..."
    Sherriff of Pepper: "Tis too much for me! I must leave forthwith for fairer shores... I hear Thailand is quiet and restful..."
    :)) Love that ending -{

I find action scenes hard to do, as I think you need some dialogue, to play around with.
    Me too, I much prefer doing dialogue to action scenes. You may have noticed I try to duck out of writing them as much as possible!
    Have added C&D's ending to the scene above, plus the croc shoes line earlier.
    We still need more for Act 5 Scene 2 (death of Kananga) but I had an idea for the ending so....

:)) :)) :)) (from off): LOVE THE ENDING!! :))
    :) Just to finish this one and we're done:

How does Kananga plan to slay Sir James & Solitaire (no, not mutated seabass with frickin' lasers)? How will he be foiled (Sir James's timepiece can't spin quickly enough to cut rope)? How will Sir James slay him (no compressed air to blow him up)?