Think on your sins

TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
edited March 2015 in SPECTRE - Bond 24 (2015)
We all kind of guess A link between Quantum and SPECTRE organisations, but has anyone else thought about the skyfall -SPECTRE one.... I thought about the 'think on you sins' screen from M's computer, and that death skull, and now we have death skulls in Mexico City..... The released 'non spoiler' info already tells us that bond is following up something M wanted done, before her death......is there a link between Silva and SPECTRE, or Silva, M and Mexico City......

Comments

• Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    There could be, though it also seems that the director is trying to emulate elements of Live and Let Die.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Maybe Silva was a SPECTRE Member?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    Possibly the head of SPCTERE's IT force?
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    It would tie in very well if we found out that Silva was indeed in the employment of Spectre and they were the ones that eventually rescued him from the Chinese. However he inevitably went rouge from them and sought out his own mission to get back at M.
    The Skulls in Skyfall and Spectre could be linked to a foreboding presence of the organization but I dont think they had planned it whatsoever at the time of Skyfall and they are just ongoing refereces to Live and Let Die. I could not believe it when I first saw the new teaser poster of Craig wearing that outfit. I immediately pictured him holding a magnum 44 in one hand and a machete in the other! Sam Mendes was not joking when he said Live and Let Die was his favourite Bond!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    We all kind of guess A link between Quantum and SPECTRE organisations, but has anyone else thought about the skyfall -SPECTRE one.... I thought about the 'think on you sins' screen from M's computer, and that death skull, and now we have death skulls in Mexico City..... The released 'non spoiler' info already tells us that bond is following up something M wanted done, before her death......is there a link between Silva and SPECTRE, or Silva, M and Mexico City......

That's a good link, and surely not just a coincidence.
    Would be nice to have it interlocking...but haven't they reiterated that this is a stand alone film, and not a continuation...?
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,808MI6 Agent
    There seems to be some throwbacks/references to LALD and OHMSS in SPECTRE, just like QoS sometimes made us think of TSWLM (and Bourne). I don't think this means the plot is influenced OHMSS or LALD.
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    SPECTRE's Logo is the octopus not a skull
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    SPECTRE's Logo is the octopus not a skull

No one was saying that the SPECTRE logo at the beginning was a skull. :s

Tennyson was making a link between the death skulls that are appearing in the Day of The Dead festival ... and the fact that Silva used the same sort of images when he was communicating with M on the computer especially when he used the phrase 'think on your sins'.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    I'm hoping we have a plot twist - Silva was hired by Mallory to kill M and become head of Mi6...and Mallory is a SPECTRE agent who is now running Mi6 - gaining all the secrets of criminals around the world....
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I'm hoping we have a plot twist - Silva was hired by Mallory to kill M and become head of Mi6...and Mallory is a SPECTRE agent who is now running Mi6 - gaining all the secrets of criminals around the world....

Please - not another traitor from within! I like the idea of Fiennes as M and I'd like to see him continue.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."

Please - not another traitor from within! I like the idea of Fiennes as M and I'd like to see him continue.

Bond 25: Bond is the only one who knows who Mallory really is, and he turns Mi6 on Bond...his biggest challenge yet, so Bond recruits Moneypenny's and Q to take down Mi6...
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent

I agree. I'm assuming Denbigh is a double agent. Whether or not this is correct, don't confirm this!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent

If that happens, it will be the biggest plot Twist in Bond History :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    Except why would Mallory have taken that bullet for M, and gotten shot in the arm
    Except why would Mallory have taken that bullet for M, and gotten shot in the arm
    Makes him look good....makes him the last person You expect.