WHO IS BOND ON THE TRAIL FOR? (A GHOST FROM THE PAST? A SPECTRe?)

From the 2nd video footage we've seen, Sam Mendez says right off the bat "When the film opens, Bond is immediately on the hunt for someone, but the audience doesn't know who yet". My mind immediately goes to a ghost from the past, but not necessarily someone presumed dead.

We know that the pre-title sequence is Mexico, during this day of the dead (Dia de los muertos) parade, which is glorious, by the way. Might i just say that Mexico is looking to be the best locale in this entry by far, although i am looking to what Casablanca, Morocco has to offer.

The day of the dead ties into that theme of SPECTRE. We know that Skyfall's theme was "Resurrection". Spectre's theme will be "Death", namely in the opening credits sequence.

I think he is on the hunt of Mr. White. Thats the obvious answer. Though it wouldn't be much of a chase scene with Mr. White's bad leg. What do you think?

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I to figure it's Mr. White, but I have a feeling it's not. I say that because Jesper has stated:
    That he's already done filming his scenes. This interview was some time ago. The interview led me to believe he only has one scene. With them filming in Mexico now, I doubt it's Mr. White he's pursuing.

I could be wrong though.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    If you look at the pictures from the filming in Mexico then it gives away whom Bond is after...
    YNWA 97
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    who then?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Im guessing the Mexican girl??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    It's the older gentlemen. Look on page 71 of the sticky thread in this forum...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Blackleiters' in it. Wow !!! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Blackleiters' in it. Wow !!! :))

Yes indeed! Is there any doubt now that this will be the best Bond ever?!!! :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Plot Twist: Silva faked his death, moved to Mexico, and had steel teeth put in place of his dentures to become JAWS...
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
    i read the whole page, didn't say. just tell me who it is
    Silva faked getting stabbed in the back? 8-)
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Silva faked getting stabbed in the back? 8-)

Bulletproof vest. Pierced the vest; wore it in case Bknd would shoot him.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
    i read the whole page, didn't say. just tell me who it is

Page 71, post 1,774. The only pic of an "older gentlemen" on the page. That's all I'm personally saying as I don't do spoilers, but it's definitely not Mr. White.
    that looks like someone old ive seen before, like in Octopussy or something . who is the actor
    that looks like someone old ive seen before, like in Octopussy or something . who is the actor

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0187361/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl17