Bond knows Blofeld from his childhood?

13»

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    This is like playing Cluedo! :)) The way I see it is this;

The small boy in the photo is definitely Bond. You can see it. This is made clear to the viewer. It's Craig's face as a boy superimposed.

The man is Hans Oberhauser. You can see quite clearly see it is not Christoph Waltz.

The other person with the burned out face (burned out due to fire damage and to keep the viewer in suspense, nothing else) is Franz Oberhauser. Christoph Waltz is 11 years older than Daniel Craig so could easily be a big brother type, but not blood related.

Just my theory anyway. {[]

I think this is the case....

However, nice spot with the older man and showing affection towards Bond, and not his son...is this where the jealousy began?
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It also follows the old movie lore that, if you have two friends or twins
    In a movie who become separated over time, one MUST become Evil ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    does anybody even realize that the brother theory is actually parrodying Austin Powers 3 :))
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    Good thing there's no way they could be brothers, and certainly not twins!
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    I agree They may have been friends etc, but not actual brothers.

Young James : "When I grow up I want to be a secret agent!"

Young Franz Oberhauser : "When I grow up I want to run my own criminal organisation".

Hannes Oberhauser : " Ho, Ho. What imaginations you youngsters have!" :)

Bleuville.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Kids have to have Ambitions. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."