Look What I Saw In The Woods The Other Day

Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
Look what I saw in the woods the other day:

CIMG1043.jpg

If you'd like to see more check out my Blog at:

http://bondmisc.weebly.com/bond-24/-possible-spoilers-spectre-vehicles-spotted-at-pinewood

-{
"NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Lucky find -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Cool -{ , I guess all the location work is done so now it's all " Back to my place"
    as Bond might say. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    Yes the Austria sequence has been completed by the main unit. There might be some more VFX shooting required.
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Here's The painting process for plane
    image.jpg
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Back to Pinewood to finish up the FX shots, interiors and maybe some other big set pieces on the giant sound stage. Despite some issues in Italy and all the "troubling" emails from the Sony hack (I still think they should make some reference to the assasination of the North Korean leader in the film as a way of giving the middle finger to the little evil weasel) the production seems to be moving along very well.
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    Norcha wrote:
    Here's The painting process for plane
    image.jpg
    :o :o :o
    Where is this??
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Pinewood I would presume.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger