Something we all missed all along, or just coincidence?

DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
edited April 2015 in SPECTRE - Bond 24 (2015)
Just came across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnYDc_RSJSw

What is you guys' oppinion? Is this something subtle we all missed, or is it just coincidence?
I guess only the producers can confirm the anwser...
Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage

Comments

• IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent

What is your guys oppinion? Is this something subtle we all missed, or is it just coincidence?

That's really subtle and a good spot. Is it enough for a spoiler?
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    IanT wrote:

What is your guys oppinion? Is this something subtle we all missed, or is it just coincidence?

That's really subtle and a good spot. Is it enough for a spoiler?

Well, technically it doesn't exactly spoil anything, as it's just a theory about a poster we have all seen.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Maybe Blofelds Cat is the true Head of SPECTRE? :007) :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) yes the truth can be told. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    There's also the possibility that it's just there for nostalgia's sake and not in the film.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    It's also possible that it's like a Rorschach ink-blot test and that the only thing there is what we think we can see...in this case Blofeld's cat, but just as possible Monica Bellucci's left breast or Sean Connery's toupee, if so suggested! :D
    A bit like how the Line 'It's been a long Time' could be a Reference to the Legal Problems and the Amount of Time that has passed since Blofeld's last Appearance?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Ugh, I had to sit through that annoying guy's spiel before finally having the big reveal . . . which didn't seem so big.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Those " Twin Peaks" could be an homage to Monica Bellucci. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Ugh, I had to sit through that annoying guy's spiel before finally having the big reveal . . . which didn't seem so big.

I concur
  • JamesBondRadio.comJamesBondRadio.com Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:

I concur

Guys, you're really damaging my levels of self esteem here!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    Welcome to AJB, JamesBondRadio, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Please take a look at http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/, a guide for new members, and feel free to introduce yoursel here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/page/49/
    Barbel wrote:
    Welcome to AJB, JamesBondRadio, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Please take a look at http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/, a guide for new members, and feel free to introduce yoursel here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/page/49/

Thanks, Barbel :-)
    Welcome JamesBondRadio {[]

I really enjoy your Series of Videos on Youtube :)

Thanks dude! :-)

Well, looks like the man himself decided to join AJB! Welcome!
    I'm a regular viewer of yours as well by the way, the name's Jeroen, (or DutchBudokaiFan on YouTube) you once included one of my voicemails in a video, which was great. Good to see you here on AJB, I hope you enjoy the stay! -{

-{

I'm a regular viewer of yours as well by the way, the name's Jeroen, (or DutchBudokaiFan on YouTube) you once included one of my voicemails in a video, which was great. Good to see you here on AJB, I hope you enjoy the stay! -{

-{

Hey Jeroen,

Good to hear from you again!

We got your FB message too, your vid is in the social media queue. Someone on the JBR website mentioned they'd started a JBR crew on GTA, I remember you mentioned you played, so might be worth hooking up with him. I think it was on the Collectors episode post in the comments area.

-{

Hey Jeroen,

Good to hear from you again!

We got your FB message too, your vid is in the social media queue. Someone on the JBR website mentioned they'd started a JBR crew on GTA, I remember you mentioned you played, so might be worth hooking up with him. I think it was on the Collectors episode post in the comments area.

Wow that's good to hear! I would love to get more of a Bond audience intrested in my own Bond video reviews, so it's really good to hear it's in queue! That might just do the trick to get a bit of a kickstart on getting more Bond fans, I have 4,500 subs but hardly any of those are actually fan of 007... - I will be sure to share the episodes here on AJB as well at some point, when I finished off a couple more episodes, so Bond fans from here can enjoy them. (Thanks for the other tip as well!)

It's also possible that it's like a Rorschach ink-blot test and that the only thing there is what we think we can see...in this case Blofeld's cat, but just as possible Monica Bellucci's left breast or Sean Connery's toupee, if so suggested! :D

:)) Yeah, I think only the producers can really confirm weither or not this was something intentional that was put in the poster. The octopus was obvious as was the likely connection to the gunshot in the windshield of OHMSS, but this was the first time I ever heared about Blofeld's cat.
    The octopus was obvious as was the likely connection to the gunshot in the windshield of OHMSS,

If you listen to the way it cracks in the trailer, I would wager the gunshot is actually in ice as opposed to glass. Guess that ties in neatly with the story of Hannes Oberhauser.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    The octopus was obvious as was the likely connection to the gunshot in the windshield of OHMSS,

If you listen to the way it cracks in the trailer, I would wager the gunshot is actually in ice as opposed to glass. Guess that ties in neatly with the story of Hannes Oberhauser.

Yes, it is supposed to be ice, but it certainly recalls the bullet hole in the windscreen from OHMSS.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    To the topic. . .I'm sure that if it hasn't got one already, the MoviePilot site will soon have a headline blaring, "This Changes Everything! Fan Theory About SPECTRE Poster Will Blow Your Mind!" Sigh. . .why did I ever agree to get its feeds on Facebook?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    Would just like to welcome Tom and/or Chris from JBR to AJB! Big fan!! -{

As for the topic, I don't see the cat myself but that's just me.
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
    This has been brought up before, but It's most likely just a Reference to the Bullet Hole in DBS during the Ending to OHMSS.
    Kent007 wrote:
    Would just like to welcome Tom and/or Chris from JBR to AJB! Big fan!! -{

As for the topic, I don't see the cat myself but that's just me.

Thanks dude :-)
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

What is you guys' oppinion? Is this something subtle we all missed, or is it just coincidence?

As subtle as the Elvis face that appeared when I buttered my toast this morning...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".