Biggest fear/concern for Spectre?

2»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    My biggest fear with spectre is if they try and take over the world .... Again! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    My biggest fear with spectre is if they try and take over the world .... Again! :D

Why should a criminal organisation aim for any less? Bond deserves to fight the smartest criminal organisation with the loftiest goals. People don't aim as high as they used to.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    It will be interesting to see what new Schemes SPECTRE has dreamed up -{ :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Alex EdwardAlex Edward Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    My biggest fear is that the clothes will fit as poorly in Spectre as they did in Skyfall since they brought back the same costume designer.
    I don't thing that there is anything wrong in Craig's navy three piece suit he wore during shooting in Rome
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    My biggest fear is that the clothes will fit as poorly in Spectre as they did in Skyfall since they brought back the same costume designer.
    I don't thing that there is anything wrong in Craig's navy three piece suit he wore during shooting in Rome

That one looks pretty good, though it's only a bit too tight. The navy windowpane suit in Mexico looks a bit tighter, but I'll have to wait for a proper photo or the film to properly judge that suit. I'm glad to see the tab collars gone, though James Bond still should be wearing a spread collar and not a point collar. He's British, not American!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • 002002 New ZealandPosts: 558MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    I'm glad to see the tab collars gone, though James Bond still should be wearing a spread collar and not a point collar. He's British, not American!

I agree. Although the point collars are a sartorially better choice to the tab collars (hey, Lazenby wore point collars), I far prefer the spread collars. Most of my shirts are spread collars and, as well as looking better, I find they're infinitely more comfortable when worn with a tie...
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Do you think a classic Moore Suit would work with Craig?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    Do you think a classic Moore Suit would work with Craig?

Get rid of the flaired trousers and maybe drop the waist an inch and any of Moore's 1970's suits would look great on Craig. As for the Hayward suits of the 80's -- they are fairly timeless and would certainly look good.
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    No Bond fashion style will ever be worse than Connery's half length pink tie in DAF while he rescues Willard White. As for concerns about SPECTRE, I have none, unless they put Craig in that DAF pink tie. I love how they have melded and modernized the classic Connery Bonds with the best of the best in todays performing and production talents. The last two Bonds have been directed by a Oscar winning director and the last two villains have been played by acedemy award winning actors. For any long time Bond fan that would have seemed unthinkable in years past. I am going to just sit back and enjoy the ride. B-) B-) B-)
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    No Bond fashion style will ever be worse than Connery's half length pink tie in DAF while he rescues Willard White. As for concerns about SPECTRE, I have none, unless they put Craig in that DAF pink tie. I love how they have melded and modernized the classic Connery Bonds with the best of the best in todays performing and production talents. The last two Bonds have been directed by a Oscar winning director and the last two villains have been played by acedemy award winning actors. For any long time Bond fan that would have seemed unthinkable in years past. I am going to just sit back and enjoy the ride. B-) B-) B-)

You're forgetting the superfluous nipple