Help with JV JACKET

StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
Greetings all,

I am trying to determine if I need a size Large or Extra Large in the JV racer jacket. Could someone please post the measurements of an extra large if they have one, such as the chest, shoulder, sleeve and waist. Please help as any help would me greatly appreciated,

Thank you in advance and for taking the time to read this post,
Kind regards,
Stefan
" Not All Who Wander Are Lost "

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    their e-mail says:

The measurements for the Suede Racer Jacket are as follows:
    1) XL would be 43 ½ - 45 ½
    2) L would be 40 ½ - 42 ½

not really much information -{
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    My Large is 22" pit-to-pit, 27" sleeve from shoulder to cuff. I also know that XL pit-to-pit is 23".
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Thanks you gents, would any of you know the shoulder and waist measurement of the XL?
    i can messure mine later on (it's XL)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Thank you so much!
    so here you go:
    shoulders: 50cm
    waist: 60cm
    Thank you sir
    de rien -{
  • LiparusLiparus Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    I went to the London store to view the jacket yesterday, but after careful thought, decided against it, purely because the suede is not practical (young parent etc) however, I decided on a beautiful very similar biker Moto racer style jacket in waxed linen...and could not believe they had 50% off!! one very happy gentleman!
    My advice...get to the shop as soon as possible, and see the garment for yourselves. I am a UK size Large, and went for a size 50...its a perfect fit, so to anyone querying the sizes, best try before you buy.
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    I didn't think the London store had any left in stock? - they didn't when I visited and placed an order for the October reissue, a few weeks ago.
    They had similar jackets, but not the correct one.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I see they have a new version out - looks very close but with a top zip pocket (maybe more grey then blue)
    Instagram - bondclothes007