ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
I should warn AJBers, this article most definitely contains SPOILERS :(

http://www.007magazine.co.uk/bond24/secrets_of_spectre.htm

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

The most interesting item from that article is the following;
    Elizabeth Cantillon complained of the latest draft that she had seen that Blofeld was an “ugly lesbian”.

What a twist that would be if Madeleine Swann was actually the head of SPECTRE?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

That's not the way to do spoilers. Use a spoiler tag.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    I have resisted reading, but for how long?
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Must... not ... click ... !!
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    That spoiler tag makes me thing the whole article is complete horse crap, very unlikely from what we've seen in the trailer
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    your right shatterfang , the curiosity got the better of me and I read it.
    nothing but early script theories and suggestions , these have already been mentioned on other threads.
    All of them disregarded and the trailer couldn't be farther from them.
    Rest in peace bond fans nothing to be concerned about if anything an interesting insight into what goes through writers heads, John logan is way out there :s thank the lord for Mr Wilson and babs. :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Hmm.

EON tried, ludicrously, to hide the twists in SKYFALL - Eve's ID as Moneypenny (doh!!) and the death of M - and failed abysmally.

The someone else is Blofeld after we had you all looking at the great villainous character actor Waltz? It would be a brilluant coup, but I don't think the filmakers and writers have got it in them.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Hmm.

EON tried, ludicrously, to hide the twists in SKYFALL - Eve's ID as Moneypenny (doh!!) and the death of M - and failed abysmally.

The someone else is Blofeld after we had you all looking at the great villainous character actor Waltz? It would be a brilluant coup, but I don't think the filmakers and writers have got it in them.

In the past we Bond fans would have known these plot twists anyhow - the Columbo/Kristatos rivalry seen in FYEO film for instance was all there already in Fleming's short story 'Risico'.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).