SPECTRE is ging to be SPECTACULAR

Looks awesome in the trailor, add to that a score with a twist on the OHMSS score, Waltz and Monica B, a good plot bringing back Spectre and a World class director, and the snippets show a top script.

it looks a winner.
I smell a rat

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Looks awesome in the trailor, add to that a score with a twist on the OHMSS score, Waltz and Monica B, a good plot bringing back Spectre and a World class director, and the snippets show a top script.

it looks a winner.

That's the trailer's score, by Jeff Pfeifer, and has nothing to do with Thomas Newman's score for the film. But I agree with the rest.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    My mistake, it would be exceptional to have the OMHSS score put into a chase scene Imo.
    I smell a rat
    My mistake, it would be exceptional to have the OMHSS score put into a chase scene Imo.

It would be great, though if the filmmakers asked Thomas Newman to use it in the score, I think it would be insulting to Newman. He already has to use the James Bond Theme, and he didn't seem too excited to use it in Skyfall.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    That's the trailer's score, by Jeff Pfeifer, and has nothing to do with Thomas Newman's score for the film. But I agree with the rest.

Didn't realise that - I'm very bit disappointed now since it super charged the trailer! I would love to have the full audio of it alsol, guess it won't be available then since won't be on the score.

Gutted about that!

I had visions of it being used in some snow scene
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Didn't realise that - I'm very bit disappointed now since it super charged the trailer! I would love to have the full audio of it alsol, guess it won't be available then since won't be on the score.

Gutted about that!

I had visions of it being used in some snow scene

Me too, they could have incorporated a legendary Bond theme into some scenes, especially the snow ones. It. one of the best themes ever.

Why use it in the trailer ? It made me smile when i heard it.
    I smell a rat
    Why use it in the trailer ? It made me smile when i heard it.

You just answered your question!
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Sorry to be a party pooper, but there are TONS of comments about the trailer in this thread:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45267/trailer/

So, please post your comments there. In the meantime, I'll close this topic.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.