My Theory on the Pre-credit sequence...(spoiler if I'm right)

I think Bond goes to Mexico in a unauthorized mission, starts possibly with Bond wearing the Skull mask in mexicos festival of the dead (parade scene with mask)

Bond slips out of the parade, gets onto the rooftops and tries to assassinate someone, (scene with rocket grenade).

Bond misses target or target is not there, kills someone else by mistake, money falls out of ruined building (scene with Bond in doorway with money/papers raining down).

Cut to chase scene or credits.

Thoughts ?
I smell a rat

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    badically you're right vut when it comes to his target:
    you can spot the white man through the window he is aiming at. then he shoot, building collapses.
    later in trailers/BTS footage you can see Bond chasing the same guy eho now has a bleeding wound on his hat.later you see them fighting in and on the helicopter where I guess that the white man looses. don't know for sure, but it would make sense that it's his funeral in Rome later on, since he's got an italian name too?!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • doubleOElvisdoubleOElvis Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    Also gets the SPECTRE ring from his target's finger in the helicopter fight.
    Also gets the SPECTRE ring from his target's finger in the helicopter fight.

the title says spoilers already so why hide it again ?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

I'd think because the thread is speculation with possible spoilers if speculation later turns out to be correct. doubleOElvis put in an actual spoiler, hence the spoiler tags. No reason to inundate the OP with spoilers gleaned from the Sony hacks.
    sorry, just thought of it as a bit redundant since people who want to stay away from spoilers wouln't visit these threads anyway but no matter B-)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    I think there is a lot to your theory. But Bond isn't handling a rocket launcher in the trailer, it's some kind of submachinegun. So why does the room blow up? Perhaps Bond has prepared some sort of explosives to blow away the wondows, like he did in LTK? Does someone else blow up the room? I don't know.
    I think Bond is firing the explosive directly
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent

I'd think because the thread is speculation with possible spoilers if speculation later turns out to be correct. doubleOElvis put in an actual spoiler, hence the spoiler tags. No reason to inundate the OP with spoilers gleaned from the Sony hacks.

+1. The title doesn't say that there are spoilers in here. Things from the trailer and speculation are not spoilers, but anything from the script is a true spoiler.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    That's not possible with a SMG. The trailer might be cut in a way that makes it look like the explosion is a reaction to the shot from his SMG, but it really is a result of Bond fireing a rocket launcher in a scene we haven't seen.

Does anyone know what kind of gun Bond is using?
    Number24 wrote:
    That's not possible with a SMG. The trailer might be cut in a way that makes it look like the explosion is a reaction to the shot from his SMG, but it really is a result of Bond fireing a rocket launcher in a scene we haven't seen.

maybe Q has altered it into a small rocket launcher?
    and before everybody gets on about the spoiler thing, here's what I meant:
    since the title tells us that there is a possibility of spoilers I figured people who are trying to avoid them wouldn't click on this thread anyway so that it would be redundant to use the spoiler tag
    but now let's move on :)
    Number24 wrote:

Firing a powerful enough explosive to destroy the room in that way is a bit like using a moped to move a cargo container - not possible. A Q alteration might have worked in a RM Bond Movie, but even then it would have looked silly and unlikely.

What Bond is fireing is something a bit like this:
    uzipro.jpg

The explosion would at least have taken something like this:
    hqdefault.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Firing a powerful enough explosive to destroy the room in that way is a bit like using a moped to move a cargo container - not possible. A Q alteration might have worked in a RM Bond Movie, but even then it would have looked silly and unlikely.

What Bond is fireing is something a bit like this:
    uzipro.jpg

The explosion would at least have taken something like this:
    hqdefault.jpg

possible but I don't think that the producers really care for the capability of this gun so much?
    but anyway, Bond could have plantes an explosive on the wall and then shot it
    Like I said, that explosion from just a 9mm bullet would look silly even for a child. The planting explosives and shooting it is what I ment by the LTK comment.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    I think Bond goes to Mexico in a unauthorized mission, starts possibly with Bond wearing the Skull mask in mexicos festival of the dead (parade scene with mask)

Bond slips out of the parade, gets onto the rooftops and tries to assassinate someone, (scene with rocket grenade).

Bond misses target or target is not there, kills someone else by mistake, money falls out of ruined building (scene with Bond in doorway with money/papers raining down).

Cut to chase scene or credits.

Thoughts ?

With respect - it's pretty much all there in the trailer...you are just repeating what you can see with a little supposition - and most of that supposition is in the blurb from Eon themselves...so you are mostly right...
    YNWA 97
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent
    The sub machine gun Bond is seen using the Mexico City scenes is an Arsenal Firearms LRC-2. which is a 'Long Range Conversion kit' for semiautomatic polymer frame hammerless pistols in 9mm, which pistol is in the kit is unclear.
    So it's really a pistol built into a SMG frame?
    guess we all have to wait and see the movie
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    Added to my theory, JB gets on a helicopter and has a battle with someone after blowing the building up, (helicopter does a TMWTGG spin over Mexico City)

Honestly can not wait for this film to come out. B-)
    I smell a rat
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) as Sir Miles has already pointed out, it's all there in the trailer. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

I know, I'm just excited -{
    I smell a rat
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Added to my theory, JB gets on a helicopter and has a battle with someone after blowing the building up, (helicopter does a TMWTGG spin over Mexico City)

Honestly can not wait for this film to come out. B-)

Very subdued for a Bo105 flight :v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPnVjeCrm68
    edited July 2015
    :)) With every right to be so. {[]
    Trailer looks fantastic, I too can't wait to see it, I have a feeling
    We're in for something special ! :D
    :)) great video by the way SniperUK.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

I know, I'm just excited -{
    for which nobody can blame you {[]
    We're all running around posting, like we've had
    too much sugar. :))
    We're all running around posting, like we've had
    too much sugar. :))

-{
    I smell a rat
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    In three months this website will be like a bunch of monkeys on crack.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Gala Brand wrote:
    In three months this website will be like a bunch of monkeys on crack.

Some of the threads in the collecting forum have already been like that when an item of clothing is identified.