No Bond On Set book for SPECTRE?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    Thanks for the heads-up...I like these tie-in/coffee table type books -{

I wonder why the change though ?
    YNWA 97
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    another tradition come to an end :(
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Either way, so long as we get some nice behind the scenes images
    it should be good.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    It's the same publisher - DK - but a different format and title. As long as it's comparable with the previous ones, I don't mind. But like Sir Miles, I wonder why they even felt that a change was necessary.
    yes I imagine it'll be the same but SM is right! why even bother to change?
    maybe something to do with Greg Williams?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I thought he had def been on set though
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,760MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I thought he had def been on set though

it's def strange
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Gutted for Greg his books are awesome and he's such a talented photographer... Such a shame!!
    Last rat standing.
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    Rankin is a good UK talent, but Greg Williams' Bond On Set books have always been something I looked forward to (and pre-ordered) every time a Bond came around. I'll no doubt end up buying this as well - I'm passionate about the behind the scenes photos and art of the Bond universe - but I'm still disappointed.
    I'm really looking forward to the austrian BTS-photos!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Why have I never seen any of these books before?

Did they make them for all the Bond films or just the last 3?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Why have I never seen any of these books before?

Did they make them for all the Bond films or just the last 3?

last 4
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Anyone noticed the James Bond Archive "Spectre Edition" ?

Is this like an appendix to add to the original ?
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    I believe so and read that its a cheaper and smaller version
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Coming up on Amazon but no desc re size or pages. Comes our 27.10 (same as Blood Sweat...).

RRP £45
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    RRP £45 then it won't be like the huge original!

I def read it was a budget version somewhere, will track back and see if i can find the info
  • 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    RRP £45 then it won't be like the huge original!

I def read it was a budget version somewhere, will track back and see if i can find the info

You mean this one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/3836551861?keywords=james%20bond%20archive&qid=1439799314&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
    These days it takes three kills...!
    Yes thats it - regardless if its smaller etc its a bargain!!!!

Maybe Taschen can shed light on the differences
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ for £29 that's a bargin.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Just picked up copies for CR, QoS and SF from Amazon and ebay. Can't wait to read them!
    Just picked up copies for CR, QoS and SF from Amazon and ebay. Can't wait to read them!

Don't forget DAD! :))
    what a pitty :#
    lippe wrote:

Williams book series may have ended but it doesn't mean there will not be a behind the scenes look at Spectre;

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Sweat-Bond-Spectre-Curated/dp/1465437916
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    Yeah, that's the book mentioned in the first post of the thread :))
    what I think is a bit of a bigger let-down is the fact that Rankin's book will be released AFTER the film. the BoS-books always came out a bit before hand so that you got really excited for the movie :/
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    Or spoiled, in the case of Agent Fields...
    not exactly...
    always when there are two major Bond girls one gets killed off/goes rouge
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    not exactly...
    always when there are two major Bond girls one gets killed off/goes rouge

It's still a huge spoiler, even when you know someone's probably going to die.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits