the SPECTRE-budget list

HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
this thread is about seeing how much a Bond film will cost a fan during pre-/peri-/ and post-production -{
SPECTRE is still more than 2 months away but in the last ~5 months many items have surfaced that will appear in the movie. I always thought how strange it is that a suede jacket is completely sould out within a few hours even if the actual film is five months away ;)
so this thread is about listing all the SPECTRE related items you have accuired incl. the price/ "budget"
Here's my list:
• Npeal cable roll neck sweater: 269 Pounds
• Npeal mock turtle neck: 199 Pounds
• John Varvatos suede jacket: 415 Pounds
• teaser poster: 2 Pounds
"You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"

Comments

• kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Here's some additional things on my list!

Sanders chukka boots £190
    Omega NATO strap £139
    Ted Baker alternate poster trousers £119
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm not really into clothes or collecting but a few months ago I did get a
    Cinema poster, from a friend in the local Cinema complex.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I'm looking forward to the small items that are really specific to the movie. Like the Bulldog from Skyfall... I got myself one (although the bf thinks it's his :# ) and I would love to pick up something like that... as men's clothes aren't really my thing. :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    I'm looking forward to the small items that are really specific to the movie. Like the Bulldog from Skyfall... I got myself one (although the bf thinks it's his :# ) and I would love to pick up something like that... as men's clothes aren't really my thing. :))

you could get Léa Seydoux's train scene dress -{
    I like to collect especially promotional items; maybe coke will be involved again
    and all these sort of things ;)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Lexi wrote:

I like to collect especially promotional items; maybe coke will be involved again

Not to mention the Belvedere vodka bottle -{ :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

I really wonder when they will be available and more inportant: at what price?
    Lexi wrote:

Well I've just checked the Belvedere site.. and it seems they are doing 2 types of bottles, one of which will be limited to just 100 bottles, so I would expect that to be out of most price range.

Doesn't say when though... or mention a price.
    Lexi wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

Well I've just checked the Belvedere site.. and it seems they are doing 2 types of bottles, one of which will be limited to just 100 bottles, so I would expect that to be out of most price range.

Doesn't say when though... or mention a price.

I've heard that too.
    think these limited-edition ones will mainly be sold as a part of a charity program and then will go even higher (1000$+)
    think these limited-edition ones will mainly be sold as a part of a charity program and then will go even higher (1000$+)

Yeh, I would imagine they would. Although it would be silly if there wasn't a mainstream collectors edition... if that doesn't sound too much like an oxymoron :D
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know what this jacket is...the one Bond is wearing when Swan says "Get away from me". This site says Tom Ford but nothing else. And the Tom Ford website is s***

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/ultimate-guide-spectre-bond-24-products-and-locations
    http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/sites/default/files/ckeditor/images/news/150212-first-look-jacket.jpg
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Does anyone know what this jacket is...the one Bond is wearing when Swan says "Get away from me". This site says Tom Ford but nothing else. And the Tom Ford website is s***

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/ultimate-guide-spectre-bond-24-products-and-locations
    http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/sites/default/files/ckeditor/images/news/150212-first-look-jacket.jpg

From what I've read it's TF but has not been released yet. Coming out in October I believe?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Bondage007 wrote:

its from TF and is of limited quantity, you can special order it before its official release in October, that's what I did with some of their stuff already.
    Bondage007 wrote:

its from TF and is of limited quantity, you can special order it before its official release in October, that's what I did with some of their stuff already.

Do you know what's it called? It'll most likely be out of my price range anyway but I'm curious
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Do you know what's it called? It'll most likely be out of my price range anyway but I'm curious
    I think it's called TF blouson or something like that and goes for 1690 US$
    more can be found here:
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45891/tom-ford-spectre-clothing-announcement-and-discussion-spoilers/
    Bondage007 wrote:
    more can be found here:
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45891/tom-ford-spectre-clothing-announcement-and-discussion-spoilers/

Thanks for that. Hahaha US1690 what a joke, I barely spend 5% on that for a single piece of clothing
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Bondage007 wrote:
    more can be found here:

Thanks for that. Hahaha US1690 what a joke, I barely spend 5% on that for a single piece of clothing

they want the same for the sky pants, too :)
    the polo only costs around US600 haha :))
    Bondage007 wrote:
    more can be found here:

they want the same for the sky pants, too :)
    the polo only costs around US600 haha :))

Buy Bond's entire Spectre wardrobe and there goes a year's salary :))
    To be honest, I think it's a bit of a rip-off of fans/fanatics X-(
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Agreed. I believe they are fully taking advantage of being associated with Bond.

When I got the price list I actually laughed out loud. I don't mind spending a lot of money on quality clothing. I own the N. Peal mock, Billy Reid peacoat, etc., but the prices they want for items are ridiculous. Designer or not.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Agreed. I believe they are fully taking advantage of being associated with Bond.

When I got the price list I actually laughed out loud. I don't mind spending a lot of money on quality clothing. I own the N. Peal mock, Billy Reid peacoat, etc., but the prices they want for items are ridiculous. Designer or not.

since I only own the TF 108 from QoS, I can't say much about the quality of the clothing but I'd guess they are made in some third world country wit production costs of maybe a 100 bucks.
    and to seriously demand 1690USD for a pair of trousers is ridiculous.

but then again, it's nice to see these sunglasses increading in their value :))
    this thread is about seeing how much a Bond film will cost a fan during pre-/peri-/ and post-production -{
    SPECTRE is still more than 2 months away but in the last ~5 months many items have surfaced that will appear in the movie. I always thought how strange it is that a suede jacket is completely sould out within a few hours even if the actual film is five months away ;)
    so this thread is about listing all the SPECTRE related items you have accuired incl. the price/ "budget"
    Here's my list:
    • Npeal cable roll neck sweater: 269 Pounds
    • Npeal mock turtle neck: 199 Pounds
    • John Varvatos suede jacket: 415 Pounds
    • teaser poster: 2 Pounds

• Salma dress in dusty green: 234,95 Pounds