Spectre Crew Gift

2»

Comments

• Penfold HeartPenfold Heart Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    I don't know DC, but from what I have read about him, and seen in interviews etc, I don't think he would be bothered about this.

My personal point of view with this is that if you love the gift and want to keep it that's great, but if you want to move it on and help your kids with the cash then great too.

At least it will actually go to someone who really wants it as well. Everyone wins!
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    I'd definitely hold onto it.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Well, maybe I was wrong about Mr Craig being pissed... Sorry in that case. I just know that some stars (Eminem for instance) hate when something they give to someone ends up on eBay and I completely understand them. It's like everything they touch is just money for someone else, which makes every single gift from them just another commercial thing and that's sad for some of them - in the end they are also humans.

Selling the items now is another story - it really depends whether Spectre will be a classic or not. If yes - keep them as they will probably be worth twice the current price within a year, but on the other hand if the critics will continue bashing the movie, the value of the items might actually drop. :)