Daniel Craig Personal Effects (WDW)

Comments

• BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Broccoli wrote:
    Bleauchamp wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:
    Look at the what's Daniel wearing instagram it's Ralph. :))

I must be a fool for commenting before looking up WDW 8-)
    I didn't know it had it's own acronym 8-)

Let's just say I was slightly rushed when I typed that comment :D
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    WDW was a bit slow of the mark with this one, jeans still unidentified!!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Bleauchamp wrote:
    I get the impression that the cardigan isn't the TF one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those don't seem to be braided leather buttons.

Has DC ever even worn any TF casual wear (not suits and dress shirts) in his off time? All I can think of is that brown leather jacket and the blue Dr No cuff shirt but they were during press for Bond
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Yes he has. TF ivory shawl cardigan, TF ivory white Harrington etc though this may have been provided for photo shoots.

Also I remember he had that not very nice black suede jacket with wool sleeves that you see pop up on eBay now and then
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yes he has. TF ivory shawl cardigan, TF ivory white Harrington etc though this may have been provided for photo shoots.

Also I remember he had that not very nice black suede jacket with wool sleeves that you see pop up on eBay now and then

Ah yes, two amazing items. Dug around for a while to find the '08 era TF ivory cardigan and luckily enough one came up on eBay a couple of months ago in my size so I snatched that up, beautiful cardigan! And I just wish TF released the harrington in ivory, absolutely love the look of it in that photoshoot with DC...maybe one day that production made one (that I believe DZ had at one point) goes up on sale again somewhere.

But i'm more meaning DC wearing TF in his off time, walking the streets of NY, shopping, walking through airports etc. I can't really recall seeing any pics of him wearing any TF items apart from sunglasses when he's not doing a photoshoot, interview, premiere etc.
    The black jacket in my post above was worn in the street etc
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I think its pretty telling when Craig wears the same product both as Bond and off screen in his daily life. An example being the TF Markos and Billy Reid Peacoat. Outside of promotion he's obviously not going to be walking around in TF suits all the time but it shows Bond's style is sometimes an extension of his own. That said, how desensitized to luxury clothing and goods must Craig be by now having been Bond for over 10 years? Guy's literally worn it all.
    Could that be a 7 famk label on that back pocket?
    20170317_193750.jpg
    Looks like a pen but my eyes are shocking lol
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Could that be a 7 famk label on that back pocket?
    20170317_193750.jpg
    that's a pen
    8-) i know thats a pen, and it looks nothing like a 7 famk label, I mean under the pen along the top of the pocket, they do have some jeans with black labels and no pocket stitching.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    8-) i know thats a pen, and it looks nothing like a 7 famk label, I mean under the pen along the top of the pocket, they do have some jeans with black labels and no pocket stitching.
    Has Craig even been seen in 7FAMK jeans since on set of QOS in 2008? and did he wear them off-screen?
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    Craig wearing 7 for all mankind again would knock my balls off! :o
    Well what I'm seeing is under the pen, Parker? :D
    Is what could be a label, to my eye it doesn't look unlike this

20170318_101959.jpg

Though I concede dc hasn't been known to wear 7famk jeans there have been a few unidentified jeans recently. It could also be paler threads within the material.
    All I see is the yellow stitching

I did check 7MK range and there is nothing in their range like it as far as I can see.

Checkout the stitching on his fly section - its pretty unique, especially the isloated yellow fleck in the middle. I cant find any jeans like this with the fleck in that vertical orientation
    welshboy78 wrote:
    All I see is the yellow stitching

I did check 7MK range and there is nothing in their range like it as far as I can see.

Checkout the stitching on his fly section - its pretty unique, especially the isloated yellow fleck in the middle. I cant find any jeans like this with the fleck in that vertical orientation
    Scotch and soda have something similar! These are the ones I'm wearing today

DSC_0042.jpg
    The fleck is isolated from the main stitching though so unique.

I found some jeans similar but the fleck is not vertical. Ive spent hours this week searching and now given up lol
    I give up, Rugby's on and I've got watch straps to play about with!
    Indeed - a long busy day today (cmon Ireland) :D
    Well just like DC I'm an England fan, as I'm sure you know we are already champions, and later today we will win the grand slam. Though I have to say you boys played an absolute blinder against the Irish {[] brilliant game.
    I think we will struggle against the French today after the physical battering from the Irish last week.

Hopefully Ireland are like a wounded animal and motivated to make it a decent game!

Yes imagine DC will be watching somewhere {[]
    I think you and the Irish will put in big performances, the French just aren't as fit and everyone is still playing for world rankings. Enjoy and good luck welshboy -{
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    There was a great rugby story this week about a famous game way back In 1973.
    Which was the height of the "troubles" in N.Ireland and the five nations tournament
    Was in disarray, as both Wales and Scotland had refused to travel to Ireland.
    England were due to play but things looked doubtful. Until the England Captain
    Call Willy John McBride ( Ireland) if it was really dangerous ? He was told they had to come
    As " we can't let the terrorist's win" , so talking it over with the team England came to play.
    Stepping out onto the pitch they received a heroes welcome with applause and cheering !
    England lost by a point but at the celebration meal afterwards received another great welcome as
    In a speech they said " we may not have played very well, but at least we turned up " :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    There was a great rugby story this week about a famous game way back In 1973.
    Which was the height of the "troubles" in N.Ireland and the five nations tournament
    Was in disarray, as both Wales and Scotland had refused to travel to Ireland.
    England were due to play but things looked doubtful. Until the England Captain
    Call Willy John McBride ( Ireland) if it was really dangerous ? He was told they had to come
    As " we can't let the terrorist's win" , so talking it over with the team England came to play.
    Stepping out onto the pitch they received a heroes welcome with applause and cheering !
    England lost by a point but at the celebration meal afterwards received another great welcome as
    In a speech they said " we may not have played very well, but at least we turned up " :D
    Fantastic story, and truly in the spirit of the game. Which side would you find yourself hoping to win TP? I was always amazed how terry woman always plumped for the English, but when England met Ireland he always wished both well.
    I would back Ireland ( several of their top players are from up here) but I support all the home
    Nations. I think Rugby has some of the best fans of any sport, no running through streets fighting.
    Simply lots of drinking and singing with all supporters mixing ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    He says after they've just won :D
    Seriously though, I welcome and whole heartedly agree with you {[]
    I'm not into any sport, and football over here can be very divisive but Rugby gets a better class of fan ;)
    I only hope DC enjoyed it
    I'm not into any sport, and football over here can be very divisive but Rugby gets a better class of fan ;)
    I only hope DC enjoyed it
    I'm sure he didn't :# But the best team won. Ireland have a fantastic record at Landesdown Road. and again we agree :007)
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Any chance those black jeans were Acne Studios waxed?

Roc force shiny black coated or something similar

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=24340504
    canoe2 wrote:
    Any chance those black jeans were Acne Studios waxed?

Roc force shiny black coated or something similar

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=24340504

Theyre definitely coated/ waxed, I've got nowhere though, checked out hundreds of jeans from r and b, BC, scotch and soda, 7 famk, tf, rm Williams, boss, prada, Mr porter, Neiman Marcus, lyst, canali, zegna!!!!!