Moncler Solden Jackets

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Yup^

Seriously 100% its dark grey - TF USA and London and Italy have confirmed it to me

I shopped around for the best price :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I'm enjoying this thread. Ironic since it was 94°F/34°C today. Still over 82° in the house as of 11pm. :# Looking forward to winter. I hope we have one this year.
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    Any black XL available?
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Betty has informed me she has two black Larges left.
    Ross
  • PointfiveOPointfiveO Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Have buyers received these yet? Any photos?
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Yeh got mine will stick a photo up shortly
    Great, I managed to snag an xxl in the end with the fabric neck, I was reading the new description and it states a polyester fill now is this right?

What was the deal with the Harrods version as it's very similar to mine, but the photos show it with a black arm badge and does it have leather binding on the zip stitching? Didn't these retail as some crazy amount via Harrods?
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    PointfiveO wrote:
    Great, I managed to snag an xxl in the end with the fabric neck, I was reading the new description and it states a polyester fill now is this right?

What was the deal with the Harrods version as it's very similar to mine, but the photos show it with a black arm badge and does it have leather binding on the zip stitching? Didn't these retail as some crazy amount via Harrods?

Does anybody know where I can find the Moncler version with the knit collar, preferably on sale? Thanks
    DKLA wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find the Moncler version with the knit collar, preferably on sale? Thanks
    DKLA wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:

Last time I looked they are available on Farfetch.com, not sure if any black ones left but they had the navy version in most sizes.
    https://secure.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/moncler-padded-jacket-item-11132135.aspx?storeid=9309&ffref=lp_pic_11_8_
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    PointfiveO wrote:
    DKLA wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:

DKLA wrote:
    PointfiveO wrote:

Last time I looked they are available on Farfetch.com, not sure if any black ones left but they had the navy version in most sizes.
    https://secure.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/moncler-padded-jacket-item-11132135.aspx?storeid=9309&ffref=lp_pic_11_8_

Thanks!
    I purchased the Supernatural jacket discussed above (directly from supernatural and NOT from Sierra trading at 1/2 the cost).

Very satisfied with it.

I took it to my local tailor and had him remove the supernatural logos from the sleeve and zipper facings. Looks far better now.

Pics on The Bond Experience Facebook page.

Sean
  • ih8dumpplih8dumppl Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    I purchased the Supernatural jacket discussed above (directly from supernatural and NOT from Sierra trading at 1/2 the cost).

Very satisfied with it.

I took it to my local tailor and had him remove the supernatural logos from the sleeve and zipper facings. Looks far better now.

Sean

I couldn't find the Supernatural website, can you post a link? Also, how's the fit? In earlier posts a few people wrote that it was slim. If I usually wear medium, go up to a large?
    Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a lead one a black Moncler with cloth neck at a medium or large, please send me a link, thanks!

Very satisfied with it.

Sean

Looks good, Sean. I may consider doing that. I have a seam splitter so the arm logo isn't a problem. The zipper facing would take some time to do it myself.

How much did the alterations cost and what was the turn around time, if I may ask?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I don't find the supernatural slim and I would stay true to size...if you are a medium get a medium....

ih8dumppl wrote:

Very satisfied with it.

Sean

I couldn't find the Supernatural website, can you post a link? Also, how's the fit? In earlier posts a few people wrote that it was slim. If I usually wear medium, go up to a large?
    Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a lead one a black Moncler with cloth neck at a medium or large, please send me a link, thanks!
    Agreed. The supernatural runs true to size.
    The Mantis wrote:
    I don't find the supernatural slim and I would stay true to size...if you are a medium get a medium....

ih8dumppl wrote:

Very satisfied with it.

Sean

Thanks!

Sierra is out of mediums, where did you buy it directly from supernatural?
  • valkyrionvalkyrion Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Currently the supernatural website is unavailable I just checked it
    If anyone is willing to purchase for me the supernatural jacket I am willing to pay all the cost
    Thank you

Sean what is the dimension from armpit to armpit?
    Mine is an XL.

I'll get measurements later today. wife has some projects for me to do....
    Okay, I thought I'd weigh in on the Super.natural dimensions for anyone interested in a truly budget alternative to the Moncler/Tom Ford. I have a size large which fits me quite well. I'd agree its true to size, but it is fitted. But for the quilted chest it is like wearing a sweater.

Chest (pit to pit): 21.75in / 55cm
    BacK shoulders: 18in / 46cm
    Outer sleeve: 28in / 71cm
    Length 29.5in / 75cm
    I just ordered a black Moncler with cloth neck. After looking at the measurements, it looks like sizing up was the way to go so I went with the large. The only concern I would have is the waist being to big. So I should be getting both the supernatural and the Moncler this week and I'll decide which to keep. The Moncler, being about 6x the price will have to impress me a ton for me to keep it though.
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    ih8dumppl wrote:
    I just ordered a black Moncler with cloth neck. After looking at the measurements, it looks like sizing up was the way to go so I went with the large. The only concern I would have is the waist being to big. So I should be getting both the supernatural and the Moncler this week and I'll decide which to keep. The Moncler, being about 6x the price will have to impress me a ton for me to keep it though.

Hi ih8dumppl, where did you get the Moncler? I couldn't find any of the knitted collar version anymore.
    singhammer wrote:
    ih8dumppl wrote:

Hi ih8dumppl, where did you get the Moncler? I couldn't find any of the knitted collar version anymore.

I got it off of farfetch. They didn't have any of the black in stock last week but when I checked this morning, they had one large and one xlarge in stock so I picked up the last large. I would keep checking if you're looking for a size they don't have or you can sign up for alerts.
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    Thank you ih8dumppl!
  • ChicouChicou Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Definitely looks grey in this still image. The quilted mid-section looks slightly darker -

SPECTRE-Film-Stills-05872.jpg

The Harrods' Moncler is definitely the closest to the TF jacket. It does look slightly different than the Moncler being offered above. Here's the Harrod version, front and back -

Harrods%20Moncler%201.jpg

Hello I'm looking for this TF jacket alternative thus I'm wondering if this Harrods Moncler is still available and how can I get it?
    Thanks

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    No it went very fast when everybody thought it might have been the one. I even bought one and got my order cancelled (blessing in disguise for me)

It also appeared to be exclusive to Harrods
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ChicouChicou Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    No it went very fast when everybody thought it might have been the one. I even bought one and got my order cancelled (blessing in disguise for me)

It also appeared to be exclusive to Harrods

Ok tanks
    Except Hugo Boss Pizzoli is there other quality alternative?
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Hi chicound welcome to AJB -{

Dan at Royale jackets will be producing a run - see here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/43498/royale-filmwear-spectre-solden-jacket-coming-soon/

Please take a moment to read this helpful guide:http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/

And please introduce yourself here: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/ -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Has anyone in the UK noticed the number of Tom Ford Solden jacket replicas popping up all from sellers selling other gear but low feedback scores ranging from 99p to £99

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Bond44 wrote:
    Has anyone in the UK noticed the number of Tom Ford Solden jacket replicas popping up all from sellers selling other gear but low feedback scores ranging from 99p to £99

Cheers :007)

Yes I have here in the US, and while all the sellers list different countries of origin (UK, Dubai, etc) the listings look remarkably similar. :)) One auction actually showed the replica jacket for an instant: blurry selfie pic. Laughably bad.