Bond back in the White Tux!

HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
Fantastic!

I believe the last time we saw Bond in the ultra classic white dinner jacket was in AVTAK. I'd long to see the jacket again.

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Damm and ive just sold mine . 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Silly old bear! ;)

I got mine last year and was worried it was wasted money, but recently used it at a summer do.
    In the end, its about getting use and enjoyment. If you weren't using yours Shaken, it was the right choice.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I still have mine from my old Disco days ! ;) and I can
    sell the odd ice-cream. :))
    Nice to see Bond back in one -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    I'm glad to see Bond in an off-white dinner jacket again. I've considered getting one, but since I've never been to a black tie affair in the tropics, I haven't seen a need for one.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I had to have one for one of our Freemasons summer ladies nights ,its the priviledge of the Lodge worshipful master (that's me) to wear it, mine was a SB shawl collar ,single button ,but I had a clear out of my wardrobe ,and sold my black tie ,my tartan troos, and my morning coat ,complete with black top hat.
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    My Grandpop always liked a white tux jacket....probably from all his years waiting tables in high class joints -{ :007)
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Only Connery, Moore and Craig. Appropiate.